SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Jun 01, 2021, 07:11 am)Vox Wrote: [ -> ]It should be fixed now.

Yes. I was able to upload a torrent a few minutes ago. Thanks.
I'm having problems uploading a torrent on the site

1. I almost always get the Error - Filename error message (Error - Upload error 4 ), even for torrents I created in BiglyBT

I haven't been so present anymore, but I would still like to post the new South Park movie episode (South Park Joining the Panderverse - Entrando No Panderverso 2023 DualAudio 1080P X265 AlienVolt)

I thank the attention
(Nov 10, 2023, 20:40 pm)AlienVolt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problems uploading a torrent on the site

1. I almost always get the Error - Filename error message (Error - Upload error 4 ), even for torrents I created in BiglyBT

I haven't been so present anymore, but I would still like to post the new South Park movie episode (South Park Joining the Panderverse - Entrando No Panderverso 2023 DualAudio 1080P X265 AlienVolt)

I thank the attention

The forum search function is amazing, and these forum post might be helpful:

Error - Upload error4

Error - Filename Error
(Nov 10, 2023, 21:24 pm)lustrous Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 10, 2023, 20:40 pm)AlienVolt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problems uploading a torrent on the site

I thank the attention

The forum search function is amazing, and these forum post might be helpful:

Error - Upload error4

Error - Filename Error

thank