SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i also get ronge code
but my torrent is place't
waht is there rong

greets sharky57
Was getting the wrong code error but it seems to be sorted now. After reading through some of the other posts I am wondering if there is anything that I need to be aware of...
Hello,

I haven't used my account in centuries (actually the past 4 years I guess) and now I'm getting the "error - wrong code" message when I tried to upload a torrent. What can I do?
(Oct 28, 2013, 22:57 pm)Agricola Wrote: [ -> ]Try now Cool

today i am facing the same wrong code error...i didnt see any captacha image while uploading why is it happening to me...please help
Upload is having a few issues at this time. Once they are fixed, you should be able to upload.
(Jan 22, 2014, 22:21 pm)kjf Wrote: [ -> ]Upload is having a few issues at this time. Once they are fixed, you should be able to upload.

Thanks 4 the update. Big Grin
I was also wondering as captcha suddenly vanished. Thank you to update us

EDIT:

All working now. Thanks Wink
I'm also having 'wrong code' issues, and not much luck solving them. Any suggestions?
me to .. help please ...
I've been having this issue for about 2 weeks now and have been completely unable to upload new torrents. This is quite frustrating! What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?