SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has nothing to do with CloudFlare, but if it makes you feel better to blame them, then go ahead and do so.
I came from the onion address http://uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/, and am logged in.
Yet in order to upload it still throws me to upl.thepiratebay.se, and fails with "Wrong Code".

I already uploaded torrents before. I think no need to switch from tor site to regular site, and you should trust people who are logged in and uploaded before.
(Feb 04, 2016, 04:35 am)JohnPinkman Wrote: [ -> ]I already uploaded torrents before. I think no need to switch from tor site to regular site, and you should trust people who are logged in and uploaded before.

I know, right? I mean you have uploaded 2 torrents already. So we should so trust you, even though you're using an anonymizing service that prevents us from knowing you actually are you.

I mean it's not like fakers ever hide their identities, right?

And they would never like upload 2 legit torrents before uploading something crap, right?

Hmmm...now that I think about it...for, like, more than 1.2 seconds...it's actually a really stupid idea.
One of the torrents I uploaded could land the uploader in jail. That's why I use tor.

Bad guys can use regular IPs too. There is also a way to change the IP of your cable provider on-demand. Following this logic you will never trust anybody.
Quote:One of the torrents I uploaded could land the uploader in jail. That's why I use tor.
TPB has a secured (HTTPS) connections. Use OpenDNS as your primary DNS and you'll be fine. Other alternatives are SOCKS5 proxies or VPNs.

Quote:Bad guys can use regular IPs too.
That's why TPB redirects to a non onion address. To log the IPs and to block fakers more accurate.
(Feb 04, 2016, 05:18 am)JohnPinkman Wrote: [ -> ]One of the torrents I uploaded could land the uploader in jail. That's why I use tor.

And that is why we allow you to use Tor.

But that doesn't change the fact that Tor makes it difficult for us to know who you are, so it makes it difficult to know whether to trust "you" or not.

Sure, we could simply let anyone upload anything they want, as long as they had uploaded two torrents first. But then the site would end up with more fakes and malware than legitimate torrents, which would harm downloaders, who would rapidly abandon the site in droves, which would harm uploaders.

(Feb 04, 2016, 05:18 am)JohnPinkman Wrote: [ -> ]Bad guys can use regular IPs too. There is also a way to change the IP of your cable provider on-demand. Following this logic you will never trust anybody.

Not at all. Following our logic, we trust enough people, and enough people trust us, that we grew to become the worlds most trusted and most used torrent site.

If you don't like it, and you're too stupid to understand it, feel free to take your two torrents and fuck off. We'll manage without you.
WRONG CODE Big Grin
ending with TPB: nice shit
i tried upload too,but without chance!!!
Did you even read the previous posts? Or the original post?
no,why? all trackers working nice, only FIRST TRACKER has millions bugs
Pro Tip: If you wanted your threats to leave to be taken seriously, you should have gotten them in before you were banned. Wink