SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to upload as there is no code to enter on the upload a torrent page. It just shows the "Add to index" button and nothing else after the description box. I am using TOR and have also tried using Browsec and HOXX VPN's but nothing appears to be working. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
What code? When you go to upload a torrent on TPB, you're given the following fields to fill in: torrent name, category, an imdb box if you've selected tv shows or movies, tags, and the description. That's it. There used to be those annoying captchas on tor where you had to select all boxes containing a tree or a street sign, but they went ages ago. Since the captchas went, uploading is relatively quick and easy on tor, although at the moment the majority of people can't upload because of the File Empty error.

Could you post a screenshot of your uploading page please? You can post in Account Issues if you'd like to keep the info private. Thanks.
Thanks for the quick response. It was saying "Missing Code" before. I thought this meant the captcha was missing. It now says "Error - File empty." I take it that this is a known issue.
Yes, and you can read more about it here:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Error-F...pty--84637
Uploading a torrent through VPN still results in "Wrong code." error, regardless of server location.

This was quickly fixed in the past. Any progress to report?
(Oct 11, 2018, 12:04 pm)Hemophile Wrote: [ -> ]Uploading a torrent through VPN still results in "Wrong code." error, regardless of server location.

This was quickly fixed in the past. Any progress to report?

There's lack of progress :  Nobody has been able to upload for half a day. And so we'll just have to wait until it's open again.
Can someone help me get the wrong code problem fixed. I have been an uploader here at TPB for a number of years and have a green skull. As far as I know, I have done nothing to be banned for and would appreciate some help getting the ban lifted.

Thanks,
BurtonW
Hi saintsmon here
I have been trying for hours to upload but getting wrong code even afyer switching countries
I am behind a VPN
Cheers
Ian

(Oct 26, 2018, 13:18 pm)saintsmon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi saintsmon here
I have been trying for hours to upload but getting wrong code even afyer switching countries
I am behind a VPN
Cheers
Ian

thank you
The Wrong Code error is misleading. When using a VPN or proxy website, sometimes it helps to re-make the torrent at 2048 KB size for the file.

Other times just use a different server regardless of the torrent size, and it will upload.
I've been trying to register with TPB for an hour or so and keep getting a wrong code message. I've tried it with VPN running and without VPN running.