SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been like this for me too from past 3 hrs i guess...but i see few torrents got uploaded meantime....so thought it might be me...but seems others also have issue?
the fake/spam bots dont seem to have any issue uploading.
(Aug 25, 2016, 17:05 pm)Itanium2 Wrote: [ -> ]the fake/spam bots dont seem to have any issue uploading.

LOL thats true....
Yesterday it worked for a short while, now it does not again.
I've been a Pirate Bay member for a few years, but had uploaded only a couple torrents. Now I'm back into it, and I managed to upload over a dozen torrents with only moderate problems with the 'wrong code' error. Now I can't get anything to upload anymore. I get the 'wrong code' error every single time. I pay for a VPN service, and I've tried connecting to servers all around the world and refreshing my IP to find one that hasn't been blocked (I'm assuming that's the problem), but no luck. Unless someone has a tip that can help, I guess I'm done uploading to Pirate Bay.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
(Aug 26, 2016, 12:20 pm)dastaten Wrote: [ -> ]I've been a Pirate Bay member for a few years, but had uploaded only a couple torrents. Now I'm back into it, and I managed to upload over a dozen torrents with only moderate problems with the 'wrong code' error. Now I can't get anything to upload anymore. I get the 'wrong code' error every single time. I pay for a VPN service, and I've tried connecting to servers all around the world and refreshing my IP to find one that hasn't been blocked (I'm assuming that's the problem), but no luck. Unless someone has a tip that can help, I guess I'm done uploading to Pirate Bay.

Check this screenshot for reference.

[Image: TPB_Status.jpg]
I think atleast both https and new torrents status needed to be green to be able for us to upload. At the time of this screenshot was taken new torrents is not green. But now it is green again but https is not.

Just educated guess. I hope it help.
(Aug 26, 2016, 13:08 pm)nayhtut Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 26, 2016, 12:20 pm)dastaten Wrote: [ -> ]I've been a Pirate Bay member for a few years, but had uploaded only a couple torrents. Now I'm back into it, and I managed to upload over a dozen torrents with only moderate problems with the 'wrong code' error. Now I can't get anything to upload anymore. I get the 'wrong code' error every single time. I pay for a VPN service, and I've tried connecting to servers all around the world and refreshing my IP to find one that hasn't been blocked (I'm assuming that's the problem), but no luck. Unless someone has a tip that can help, I guess I'm done uploading to Pirate Bay.

Check this screenshot for reference.

[Image: TPB_Status.jpg]
I think atleast both https and new torrents status needed to be green to be able for us to upload. At the time of this screenshot was taken new torrents is not green. But now it is green again but https is not.

Just educated guess. I hope it help.

Ah, that's interesting and may shed some light here. I'll start checking before I attempt to upload.

Thanks!
It's ok. I know how you feel. I am in the same boat as you. I have about 25 torrents waiting to be uploaded. I migrated from Kat last month. I uploaded average 50++ torrents per day all in TV series and Movies.
(Aug 26, 2016, 13:27 pm)nayhtut Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok. I know how you feel. I am in the same boat as you. I have about 25 torrents waiting to be uploaded. I migrated from Kat last month. I uploaded average 50++ torrents per day all in TV series and Movies.

50++ per day. Wow. I just want to get my comics collection uploaded hehe.

Yeah, so sad about kat. That was my go-to site. Hang tough, brother. And thanks again for the help. I had no idea there was a way to monitor PB's status like that. I'm always on the main site. This is my first time at the forum, so I never saw the status link.

Cheers!
For the past hour i have been getting Error - wrong code ...