SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys.

I have a trouble adding this torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E7060E49A31EAD915C41A5992D53BCC4C678D7B7&dn

Trying to add it under TV Shows, IMDB ID tt0118360
Name: Johnny Bravo DVD REMUX Complete

Spoken language(s): English
Texted language(s): nothing
Tag(s): nothing

Also I've tried as Video > Other

Looks like it's the system's fault, almost every time getting:

500 Internal Server Error

nginx/1.11.7

Updating the page several times till it goes through, and then it gives me "Wrong code.".

No luck, please help.
Thanks
wrong code problem today again
can you fix it again please
thanks
Same thing...
Trying to upload, pressing Add to index, the next screen I get:

"500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.11.7"

2-5 time reload, then I get

"Error 504 Ray ID: 3ceadea90e2372c5 • 2017-12-17 15:21:18 UTC
Gateway time-out"

Then again

"500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.11.7"

Keep on reloading the page, at the end, when it goes through:

"Error - wrong code"
I always get a notification of the wrong code (captcha), applies to all IP addresses so I think I'm banned, thats pretty funny because its been a long time when I've even visited tpb, I was trusted member for a years then I stopped using tpb because tpb managed to losea  LOT of my data, after that I've used tpb randomly with different account so I am just curious, why I am banned, I am not asking to remove ban, thats not a big deal for me, as I*ve said. I am curious. Btw, ther is still my torents, so it might be good idea to delete them, they might be also bad Wink

With Best regards:
Bad user also known for example "TheBiggestBOSS" and so on
Merry xmas and happy new year.

(Dec 18, 2017, 16:17 pm)pontikkapannu Wrote: [ -> ]I always get a notification of the wrong code (captcha), applies to all IP addresses so I think I'm banned, thats pretty funny because its been a long time when I've even visited tpb, I was trusted member for a years then I stopped using tpb because tpb managed to losea  LOT of my data, after that I've used tpb randomly with different account so I am just curious, why I am banned, I am not asking to remove ban, thats not a big deal for me, as I*ve said. I am curious. Btw, ther is still my torents, so it might be good idea to delete them, they might be also bad Wink

With Best regards:

PM (including information about my history) sent to Sid, looking forward to the answer for a while and then I forget the whole thing.
I have nothing against them, I just wish to have an explanation.
Treat Others as You Would Want Them to Treat You.
Merry christmas to all.

(Dec 18, 2017, 16:17 pm)pontikkapannu Wrote: [ -> ]I always get a notification of the wrong code (captcha), applies to all IP addresses so I think I'm banned, thats pretty funny because its been a long time when I've even visited tpb, I was trusted member for a years then I stopped using tpb because tpb managed to losea  LOT of my data, after that I've used tpb randomly with different account so I am just curious, why I am banned, I am not asking to remove ban, thats not a big deal for me, as I*ve said. I am curious. Btw, ther is still my torents, so it might be good idea to delete them, they might be also bad Wink

With Best regards:

With Best regards:

PM (including information about my history) sent to Sid, looking forward to the answer for a while and then I forget the whole thing.
I have nothing against them, I just wish to have an explanation.
Treat Others as You Would Want Them to Treat You.
Merry christmas to all.

Okay, I sent a private message to Sid but didn't get reply from him, So this issue is probably closed.
I still don't know the reason for the ban but I respect the admins decision.
Users can find my releases elsewhere. I wish everyone happy Christmas.
Thank you. Heart
(Oct 28, 2013, 22:33 pm)Mantesh Wrote: [ -> ]while uploading i get 'wrong code '........what is problem with it

please fix it .............thanks

B.U.L.L. S.H.Y.T.E I have VPN and it STILL does not work..'.wrong code, wrong code' TPB are fucking useless.
STOP with this cpatcha bullcrapola.
(Dec 25, 2017, 08:00 am)abilgails_party Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 28, 2013, 22:33 pm)Mantesh Wrote: [ -> ]while uploading i get 'wrong code '........what is problem with it

please fix it .............thanks

B.U.L.L. S.H.Y.T.E I have VPN and it STILL does not work..'.wrong code, wrong code' TPB are fucking useless.
STOP with this cpatcha bullcrapola.

it might be your vpn could not work properly..please check your vpn conection
Hey every1,

Uploaded my first 2 files recently under the login 1portugal. As i wanted to reupload them together I deleted both (ended up no to reupload them as they r part of a longer series of files that keep growing atm).

Today, was trying to upload a new file but I can't log in, can't recover email, and cant creat a new account (wrong code, wrong code X with tor). Have I been banned?
Greetings! I tried registering on TPB to post some media/communication books and I kept getting "Wrong code x" as a message. I disconnected from my VPN and I tried again and this time, it worked. I got the email with the link I'm supposed to press, but every time I press it I get "Link was not approved."

https://thepiratebay.org/confirm.php?id=...2ef68c2387

Help? Smile
now getting "500 Internal Server Error" constantly and cannot upload.
i have tried everything that i know to get it to take an upload but cannot find the answer.
any help would be very much appreciated.
every time i try to upload i get this page
500 Internal Server Error

nginx/1.11.7

can you fix it please
thanks