SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those trying to upload via tor and getting the wrong code error, try now, it should work.

If this happens again when using tor, and you've been trying for a while and are certain the error isn't caused by anything else (ie you've been through the checklist in the first post of this thread), you can either post in this thread, or jump on our IRC chan to report it.

Upon joining #thepiratebay.org just type something along the lines of 'Hello, I'm trying to upload on tor and am getting the wrong code error repeatedly.' As soon as one of the crew spots the message, they can rectify the issue within seconds. Please don't highlight individual members of the staff/crew as we all live in different time zones and may not be around. To join our IRC chan, click the white 'Chat' link at the top of any forum page, in between 'FAQ' and 'Forum Team.'
Thanks Spud Smile
Yes thank you I will wait for it to be fixed again soon
Tor is almost impossible to upload, is there anyway I can get an identity that isn't banned?

Even with bridges still get wrong code.
Yes, the Wrong Code error is back, and for the first time in a few days. Maybe TPB can't afford to get these server problems fixed because people like myself have our ad blockers turned on. They can't make money if we don't see their ads !
(Sep 05, 2018, 22:31 pm)Executive Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the Wrong Code error is back, and for the first time in a few days.  Maybe TPB can't afford to get these server problems fixed because people like myself have our ad blockers turned on. They can't make money if we don't see their ads !

VIPs don't have ads when logged in even without adblocker.  Still I wouldn't turn mine off for security reasons as TPB has had malicious 3rd party ads in the past and currently employs the monero miner.
(Sep 06, 2018, 08:12 am)politux Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 05, 2018, 22:31 pm)Executive Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the Wrong Code error is back, and for the first time in a few days.  Maybe TPB can't afford to get these server problems fixed because people like myself have our ad blockers turned on. They can't make money if we don't see their ads !

VIPs don't have ads when logged in even without adblocker.  Still I wouldn't turn mine off for security reasons as TPB has had malicious 3rd party ads in the past and currently employs the monero miner.

I don't turn my ad blocker off except when I'm doing a direct ( non-torrent ) download, when it's mandatory.  Never got a virus from doing that after 10 years.
Hello, I'm trying to upload on tor and am getting the wrong code error repeatedly
(Sep 14, 2018, 17:49 pm)MrMikeMason Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm trying to upload on tor and am getting the wrong code error repeatedly

If you read the first post, "the IP has been banned or blocked."
just FYI. south east US. .org and onion wont load on browser .org/ 522 onion/ time out... TOR .org and onion load fine but try to up and .org/ wrong code onion/ file empty all at the same time.
I'm not banned because if I'm persistent I might randomly get 1 up for the day on TOR even though site status shows all green. thought I'd put it out there to ask before I post in account issues. Cheers! m8's