SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I can login but when I upload it says wrong code.So when I upload I must change my IP first and then I can upload.
I use this to login : https://thepiratebay.se/
I also use this VPN : https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

Thanks in advanced
Worked for one day now can't upload againHuh

(Mar 20, 2014, 11:53 am)DoctorShare Wrote: [ -> ]I have been unable to upload on here for a year....I get wrong code or other error codes, have read all posts on here and conclude my IP must be banned.
I use a VPN and tried every location,I have tried without any VPN or proxy.
No problem uploading on other sites, awaiting specific advice.
Thanks. D.S.
(Mar 22, 2014, 12:57 pm)DoctorShare Wrote: [ -> ]Worked for one day now can't upload againHuh

(Mar 20, 2014, 11:53 am)DoctorShare Wrote: [ -> ]I have been unable to upload on here for a year....I get wrong code or other error codes, have read all posts on here and conclude my IP must be banned.
Thanks. D.S.

You keep changing ip ranges all time,that's why.The one you currently used was indeed banned.I've lifted the ip ban for now.Stick to a few ip's if possible.
I keep getting this error after joining and trying to upload my first torrent. Could anyone please look into it for me I would greatly appreciate it. Account name is the same as my username here.

(Mar 30, 2014, 03:45 am)eslight1 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting this error after joining and trying to upload my first torrent. Could anyone please look into it for me I would greatly appreciate it. Account name is the same as my username here.

Hmm I don't know why but I uploaded my file and it was working fine but after a few minutes it was gone and I'm having the same issue?

Do any other mods have the time to look into this I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Hello!
Tried many times to upload torrent on thepiratebay but always same error: WRONG CODE. They are registered with this username: flau_bert.And since I connect from Italy, I'm forced to use an IP address as the one I use now to enter on website. Possible to solve my problem? Many thanks and regards.
Tank you! Now working...finally!Smile
(Mar 22, 2014, 12:55 pm)MeRaDil Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I can login but when I upload it says wrong code.So when I upload I must change my IP first and then I can upload.
I use this to login : https://thepiratebay.se/
I also use this VPN : https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

Thanks in advanced
It seems this is an issue with all privateinternetaccess ips!

(Mar 22, 2014, 14:33 pm)WTC-SWE Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 22, 2014, 12:57 pm)DoctorShare Wrote: [ -> ]Worked for one day now can't upload againHuh

Thanks. D.S.
Thanks for the response, I am unable to upload again. Is there a more permanent solution to the problem.

You keep changing ip ranges all time,that's why.The one you currently used was indeed banned.I've lifted the ip ban for now.Stick to a few ip's if possible.
Hello. Today is impossible for me to login on thepiratebay. Error user and password. I don't say if i have banned and on this case whi? No mail received from staff to explayn my situation..
(Apr 03, 2014, 10:07 am)flau_bert Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Today is impossible for me to login on thepiratebay. Error user and password. I don't say if i have banned and on this case whi? No mail received from staff to explayn my situation..

Make a new thread in account issues providing your piratebay username, url etc and a mod will look into the situation
(Oct 28, 2013, 22:33 pm)Mantesh Wrote: [ -> ]while uploading i get 'wrong code '........what is problem with it

I got wrong code the first time I ever register to this site and I am not using a proxy or vpn or a vps or anything else

Rarely I get to register and login, few seconds later, my account gets deleted
and I have to begin all over again.
please fix it .............thanks