SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Aug 12, 2016, 20:33 pm)Sid Wrote: [ -> ]Best advice would be rethink what you're trying to do. At this point in time, the chances of such torrents ever being downloaded, let alone seeded, are very very very low. A few years from now that won't be so true, but your torrent will be long dead by then.

Your best bet is probably going to be to split it up into quite a few smaller torrents.

What is in it? Content wise, and number of files?

Thanks for the reply. It's everything Star Trek from 1966 to 2013. All TV shows and films, all the best quality/size files I could find, a mixture of various downloads (both original and remastered versions of TOS and only the remastered version of TNG, DVDRips of VOY, DS9 and TAS, and 720p WEBDL of ENT and the films are all 720p, also everything has English subs either embedded or in srt form). I have a seedbox and my home connection was recently updated to 6 MB/s upload so I've been making big collected torrent repacks from things I piece together from other torrents and sources. Just thought it'd be nice to have a new "everything" torrent for Star Trek up. It's 851 files in 39 folders.
You might be able to upload that to TPB if you zipped/rar'd all the folders, but I would advise against it even if it is possible.

It would be nice and, as you have a seedbox, you could support it, for as long as you remain willing to pay.

But wouldn't it be nicer if other people helped you support it?

That is far more likely to happen with smaller, more tightly targeted torrents.

Alternatively, you could try another site, not all of them have the same limits TPB has. I would have suggested Kat but ExtraTorrent is the next biggest.
I've actually had some relative success with my recent larger torrents in terms of seeders. You're right before when you said larger torrents will become more and more commonplace, but I think this is already happening. I'm not at all a power user in terms of torrenting but even with my limited resources I find it very easy to have enough space and upload/download massive torrents at a very satisfactory speed. Seedboxes are becoming cheaper and cheaper too. Up until recently I was only paying 2.5 EUR a month for over 100 GB of space, it's next to nothing.

I definitely think that uploading to multiple sites is the way to go with all the shut-downs happening recently. I was uploading KAT+TPB before, but I'm now looking into extratorrent. Though they seem to have an inordinate amount of rules for posting. I added over a hundred trackers to this Star Trek torrent for example and they only allow 15 max. I'm not sure how or even if I'm able to take trackers out of an already created torrent file. I'll have a go anyway.

Thanks again for the reply.
hi up until about a month a go I could upload using my own ip address, but it since just gives a wrong code error. I've tried using various vpn services but it's very hare to try a find an ip address then hasn't been blocked. Just been trying for last 45 minutes to upload a torrent but no success.
This wrong code business has become a real nuisance for me. Sometimes I have had to try almost 10 times to get my torrent up using Tor browser!
Sad state of affairs...
hi
This wrong code issue is so annoying , i cant upload regularly
i succeeded in 6 times out of 20
any solution !!
For some reason i cant upload now also. Wrong Code with any torrent or description.
(Aug 25, 2016, 14:14 pm)Itanium2 Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason i cant upload now also. Wrong Code with any torrent or description.

Same here. I've been trying to upload new torrents for over an hour now. Kept getting wrong code. Before, it was all OK. I already uploaded 20++ torrents in last 24 hours and no problem at all.
HI, Error - wrong code

[Image: 57bf498c8c21d.png]
Also have such error.