SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Dec 15, 2016, 16:00 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]
El.Tequilero Wrote:edit:
Yeah man, fuck this shit for real, bruh. I tried everything in the steps and I'm not going to waste any more of my time. I can't keep disrupting my seeds whiie fucking with this because I have to change servers every time I get wrong code errors. Get your shit together, man. I'll try another site.

Lol, my shit? You mean the world's largest torrent site where thousands of people manage to successfully upload every day? All you had to do in the first instance of getting the Wrong Code error was to read the first post of this thread, and if the checklist didn't apply, you post and ask if your IP is banned. It would have saved you a lot of time and bother.

Hey bro, let me give you a quick rundown of what's happening here so you can understand my frustration and why I just quit torrenting.

1. I was a user on TPB since its creation, but after the first take-down I had to go elsewhere.
2. I am a seeder, mostly, downloading new shit so I can help seed. Even crap I don't want or need.
3. I have managed to rip a couple websites over the last week and I wanted to push it, for once.
4. I decided to go back to here because the other sites are not taking new users, and I am tired of private sites. I think they're unfair.
5. Today I tried to create an account and I got wrong code errors for an hour straight.
6. I looked up why and it brought me to some other site on reddit that said, "your IP is on a banned list" so I started changing servers because OBVIOUSLY I was banned, although TPB didn't tell me so, but I had to search the internet as to why I was getting that error. TPB just didn't care to tell me for whatever reason. How nice to leave me in the cold with that.
7. Uploading a new torrent, "wrong code", 2nd attempt, new server, "wrong code", 3rd attempt, rename torrent, recheck description, no spam, "wrong code", 4th attempt it goes, add another torrent, "wrong code", 5th attempt, same error, take preview links out of description, new server, "wrong code", etc... then I have to search the internet as to why, again.
8. Now, here I am and I find this forum
9. I find a detailed list as to problems that can cause it so I go over the check list, "wrong code". I try waiting......
10. Try again, "wrong code". I then completely delete my new torrent and start over with a new simple name.
11. "wrong code"
12. Switch servers, "wrong code"
13. quit

It would be nice to have some distinction between an error because of spam, syntax, or domain links, or too long of a torrent name, etc... by a message or something as to what the fuck'n problem is instead leaving me guessing and coming here to go over a list that really doesn't answer what the issue is.

I feel my day was ruined and my efforts wasted. So off I go now to do something else. I've really had enough of it lately.

edit:
I want you to know I hope I don't come off to strong or offensive bruh, I'm very frustrated. I think you've banned too many IPs or something, or whatever, but this process is just getting to be too much and guessing and attempting shit every time isn't worth it and I'll be damned if I'm turning off my VPN. Every site is asking for a valid email, it's even harder to use disposables anymore. They hardly work. Other sites are shutting down, tons of shit going on in the torrent world, man, fuck this stress, dude, for real. I'm just gonna smoke my weed and fuck my girl instead of sitting here fucking with this shit, trying to make it work, dealing with 500 errors on sites, fucking leech'n bastards, and other shit, just to do people favors without an ounce of reward. I spend a fortune on my service line because it's 500Mb. This used to be a simple process but not anymore man.
Well, I've been uploading here for almost 3 years, I've seen the "wrong code" thing before.
I've always been able to sort it out, last time it was a "&" in the title! LOL
For the life of me I can't figure out why I can't upload tonight. I've checked all the items
on the 1st page of this thread and just can't find my mistake. Files is NOT too big or too
many files, I've cut the description to almost nothing. Any clues as to what else I can check?
I don't think my IP is banned as I'm a purty regular uploader these days.   Confused

(Dec 29, 2016, 03:37 am)Faithwyn Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've been uploading here for almost 3 years, I've seen the "wrong code" thing before.
I've always been able to sort it out, last time it was a "&" in the title! LOL
For the life of me I can't figure out why I can't upload tonight. I've checked all the items
on the 1st page of this thread and just can't find my mistake. Files is NOT too big or too
many files, I've cut the description to almost nothing. Any clues as to what else I can check?
I don't think my IP is banned as I'm a purty regular uploader these days.   Confused

Thanks! I'll give it a shot! Smile
I having this same issue again, 'Wrong Code' alternating with 'Upload Error 4'
with just enough '504 Errors' to keep me REALLY frustrated! LOL
Any chance my IP is banned again? I'm going to try removing most of
my description and continue trying.

Thanks, I've already saved it to a text file for just that reason!
(Dec 31, 2016, 02:39 am)Faithwyn Wrote: [ -> ]I having this same issue again, 'Wrong Code' alternating with 'Upload Error 4'

for three days I try to upload a file, it's always the same problem you describe.

(Dec 31, 2016, 20:34 pm)anon1975 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 31, 2016, 02:39 am)Faithwyn Wrote: [ -> ]I having this same issue again, 'Wrong Code' alternating with 'Upload Error 4'

for three days I try to upload a file, it's always the same problem you describe.

Hi [b]Spud17
[/b]I use PIA, can I upload with PIA?
Thanks.

nothing has changed, always wrong code or error 504. Without the use of PIA.
It will be for another time. Sad
anon1975 - if you're still having trouble uploading, please see either the various error threads in Site Issues, or post in Account Issues, instead of PM'ing crew who might not be around or are busy with other things.

Anyway, this time around your IP is fine. Reread the first post of this thread and see the checklist of other possible causes for the Wrong Code error. The fact that you're getting the Wrong Code message regardless of whether you're connected to your VPN indicates the problem is at your end.
I'm having the same issue here...tried re-routing my circuit to the site but still got the same error... maybe i've been locked out
I have a problem with uploading torrents. written me wrong code every time,  It does not allow me to upload torrent. please help me
I have tried over and over to upload to TPB, but keep getting the 'Wrong Code' error. I am using IPVanish as a VPN and have tried loads of exit servers all over the world but just keep getting 'Wrong Code'

Any suggestions where I am going wrong please?
I'm trying to make an account on https://thepiratebay.org but every time I get a "Wrong Code" message.
I'm sure I'm typing the captcha code correctly every time. I tried using a different browser with cleared cache.
The IP you are using was banned a year ago. I've unbanned it so you should be able to register now.