SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A just a small sidenote: I came across this 'Wrong Code' as well, so users using the Google ad-on 'Zenmate' turn it off ! or try another service Smile
I Try upload a torrent in to piratebay with pirateBrowser. But it show "Wrong Code"
what can i do for uploaded a torrent file in piratebay??
Same issue:
tryed many times to upload, always receiving the same message "wrong code".
Coul'd you, please, fix my problem?
(Oct 02, 2014, 05:03 am)Xpoz Wrote: [ -> ]I Try upload a torrent in to piratebay with pirateBrowser. But it show "Wrong Code"

PirateBrowser, as the name suggests, is for browsing TPB only. If you want to upload torrents to TPB and cannot access the official site, you'll have to get a VPN. There's no need to post the same query on different parts of the forum as well as PMing staff/crew. Duplicate post split and merged.
Hello
I'm trying to create a new account on piratebay.
I can't access the website through its official link thepiratebay.se (Don't Know Why).
Though i can access the website through http://thebootlegbay.com/
I'm from INDIA & i want to create account here. But the website is giving me Wrong Code error every time i Try.
Please Look into the issue.
Thankx.
(Oct 03, 2014, 01:12 am)CrAGRG Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I'm trying to create a new account on piratebay.
I can't access the website through its official link thepiratebay.se (Don't Know Why).
Though i can access the website through http://thebootlegbay.com/
I'm from INDIA & i want to create account here. But the website is giving me Wrong Code error every time i Try.
Please Look into the issue.
Thankx.

If you bothered to read the thread you're posting in, you would know by now that if you cannot access https://thepiratebay.se/ and wish to register in order to upload torrents/leave comments, you'll need to get yourself a VPN.
(Oct 02, 2014, 06:36 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 02, 2014, 05:03 am)Xpoz Wrote: [ -> ]I Try upload a torrent in to piratebay with pirateBrowser. But it show "Wrong Code"

PirateBrowser, as the name suggests, is for browsing TPB only. If you want to upload torrents to TPB and cannot access the official site, you'll have to get a VPN. There's no need to post the same query on different parts of the forum as well as PMing staff/crew. Duplicate post split and merged.

I get a VPN!! And still it says "Wrong code"
I too have the :Wrong Code.: in red show up after I try to upload, or database error after trying to leave a comment. Am I banned?
Hello
When I am uploading torrents it shows Error - wrong code even put it correct catpcha code. When I try 2nd time it shows Torrent already Exist in the system and I checked it already uploaded. It is very confusing what is the actual problem.

Please take a look.
I also have Wrong Code in red show up after I try to upload a torrent. Please help