SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This 'fix' did not work for me, wrong code error on both onion and regulra tpb adress.
been trying to upload for over a week now and still no joy.
Opera .... error 502. i can only get TPB using a proxy and tried various countries.
tor (both ways) wrong code
Chrome.... wrong code. i can only get TPB using a proxy and tried various countries.
checked the status using Chrome and it says that all is okay and has been for a while but still "wrong code".
edit: Yeah getting wrong code as well with tor now too. I'm sure they are aware of it. I guess we should wait it out. Smile
Well, I'm glad it's not just me ! When told admin about the Wrong Code error the other day they were able to fix it.

A short while ago this morning I again left them a note about it under Account Issues.
For those trying to upload via tor, try again, it should work now.
(Sep 01, 2018, 08:42 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]For those trying to upload via tor, try again, it should work now.

Cheers! Worked for me.
(Sep 01, 2018, 08:42 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]For those trying to upload via tor, try again, it should work now.

That did the trick!
Just uploaded minutes ago! Thanks for adjusting that.
WRONG CODE error is appearing again. I was able to upload this morning but not this afternoon. They have to fix that again.
same here via tor tried 10 new id's no luck