SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Jan 10, 2016, 03:06 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Your IP is fine, so something else is triggering the wrong code error. See if any of these apply to you:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449

Ok it was on my end... everything's fine now thanks.. it was some symbols
I was getting this error until i use the audio version for some reason.
I changed my handle to Dopetendo for all the torrent sites I use. I know my IP Address wasn't banned or anything it's just that I created a new handle but already had an old one. Can you delete any user names I have under my I.P. Address and make Dopetendo my new handle so I can upload again. Thanks for your help!
Error - wrong code

I have been trying to upload my latest release WWE Monday Night Raw HDTV 2016-01-18 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH for over an hour now and it doesnt matter if i use Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or even the TOR Firefox browser logged in under my username I cannot upload Angry  i keep getting the Error - wrong code Angry  I also use a paid for VPN service (PIA) and I've tried using 15 different IP addresses in the last hour from 15 different countries around the world and I still cannot upload this torrent and there is nothing wrong with the file because it uploaded the 1st time on KAT but here on TPB there seems to be a problem can anyone help out??? thanks in advance Smile
Your IP isn't banned. See this checklist of possible triggers for the error: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449

If the issue persists for you, post in your Account Issues thread with a link to the torrent you're trying to upload.
I had the same problem a few hours ago. After recieving "Wrong Code" once, I tried again and a CloudFlare error page pop-up showing a problem with the Host. I tried again and this last time worked.
(Jan 19, 2016, 02:38 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Your IP isn't banned. See this checklist of possible triggers for the error: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449

If the issue persists for you, post in your Account Issues thread with a link to the torrent you're trying to upload.

thank you BUT it still wont let me upload it can you help me out and I posted to my thread in account issues

(Jan 19, 2016, 03:32 am)SCSA420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 19, 2016, 02:38 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Your IP isn't banned. See this checklist of possible triggers for the error: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449

thank you BUT it still wont let me upload it can you help me out and I posted to my thread in account issues

I just wanted to add that i shut down my utorrent program for 3 minutes and disconnected from my PIA VPN (Which is a High Security risk) and even tried to upload using my REAL IP ADDRESS and it still doesnt work so obviously there must be a problem somewhere........  Huh Sad Angry I've now reconnected to my VPN now and tried uploading it again and I still CANNOT upload the torrent..... please help if possible thanks again
There's no security problem in uploading the torrent, only in uploading the files. If you open the VPN before utorrent program there's no security hole.
Anyway, if it's such a hassle, maybe you should reconsider uploading stuff, specially that WWE garbage. It's way too melodramatic.
(Jan 09, 2016, 19:23 pm)BREIN-HQ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. It would be great if you could check what is repeatedly giving me the wrong code error. (Tried everything regarding to the form; it worked perfect at first).

Issue is acting up again (persistently). Probably due to use of different ip's... Could you lift up the error again?
TPB needs to change from Cloudflare, POSs cant handle the TPB traffic correctly. For about a week now, Ive only been able to upload 2-3 torrents. Tried different VPN servers, locations and even my own natural IP (against my will ;p) and that BS error message keeps haunting me like a herpes diseased one night stand from '06. Ive done everything my side to try and clear this up, cleared cache, flushed dns, registry cleaned, temp cleaned, etc. even sacrificed my neighbors 2 year old in a blood sacrifice...nothing fookin works.
Im about to send ISIS over to Cloudflare ...