SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Mar 03, 2014, 20:22 pm)LZA Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

When I go to reg my username LZA_P3LL, andputinmy email address and password, it gives me the error message "wrong code". I want to startuploa ding so i've created a new email address just for that,but it's not taking it.

Any suggestions??

Thanks so much for your time and help!!!!!

LZA

The IP you used to post here is not banned. If you are trying to register from a different IP, you'll need to share it. If it is a proxy or a free VPN, it will probably stay banned.
(Mar 03, 2014, 06:14 am)iSky Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 03, 2014, 04:45 am)leelaw Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, for the first time I've decide to upload a torrent on piratebay. But i can't, it gives an "wrong code" error. Also i can't even post a comment. Can somebody check if my account is banned or something?

Fixed.

Thank you so much sir Smile
Edit: Scratch that, works fine now Smile

Hej fellas,
I got all sorts of error codes today. Can mod help me rule out that something happend with my acc before I go mess about with piece size and the such..?

(32kB piece, ~75KB .torrent-file has never been issue at the bay earlier).

Thanks!
I have tried to register numerous times @ https://thepiratebay.se/ but I keep getting a message just above the registration area of Wrong code.
Have tried this several times but always the same result, any suggestions would be great ........ thanks
I'm getting the wrong code error as well. I have a dynamic IP but it only changes when I reboot the router and that happens like once a month.
Can you unban my IP? I live in a shithole country but I do not believe my fellow countrymen were retarded enough to abuse.
I just rebooted my router. Can you unban that IP range? It's kinda big though.
Also, my router makes like mini-disconnects every 12 hours or so but I'm not sure if the IP changes then.
OK, then what could be the problem? I'm not using any proxy or similar stuff.
(Mar 07, 2014, 18:47 pm)TorrentPat2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried to register numerous times @ https://thepiratebay.se/ but I keep getting a message just above the registration area of Wrong code.
Have tried this several times but always the same result, any suggestions would be great ........ thanks

Cheers for that........
[Image: error-wrongcode_zps5dc0a3d3.png~original]
I am currently getting the error code when trying to upload at this time.
Let me know of any issues that may be affecting things on my side and Ill look into it.
Things went well when I uploaded earlier this morning.
Thanks.

EDIT:
Tried using my VPN for a different address until my static address is resolved by someone who can help, but now I cant upload at all and no longer get a site error message - now its a connection message when hitting the submit button to upload:
[Image: error-theconnectionwasresetusingvpn_zpsc...g~original]

This happens using varied vpn servers and locations. It is taking an average of 2 minutes each time to produce this message when trying to upload through my VPN servers.
My crystal ball is broken so I can't see what IP(s) you were trying to use. The one used to post here isn't banned.
(Mar 19, 2014, 15:41 pm)Moe Wrote: [ -> ]My crystal ball is broken so I can't see what IP(s) you were trying to use. The one used to post here isn't banned.

Started working last night.(Same address as one used to post here. VPN addresses don't matter at the moment.)
Thanks for looking into it.
Crystal balls are expensive. Tongue
I have been unable to upload on here for a year....I get wrong code or other error codes, have read all posts on here and conclude my IP must be banned.
I use a VPN and tried every location,I have tried without any VPN or proxy.
No problem uploading on other sites, awaiting specific advice.
Thanks. D.S.