SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I too am encountering the "wrong code" error when trying to upload today. I was able to upload yesterday.

I would like some help please.
No I still can't upload. If it helps, I'm trying to upload a few ebooks.

Edit: Never mind.
I've encountered the wrong code error several times today, don't know what it is. Sad
i have successfully uploaded a bunch of torrents with no problem, using anonymox.
but now i have a problem with a torrent... everytime i try to upload it says wrong code, the problem is that the chaptha is very difficult to understand... there is a way to get an easier chaptha? or it givee me the wrong code error because i'm banned?
i am ZMachTNT.. i try to upload 6h ago without success, now if i enter in my profile i see all my torrents... so i know i'm not banned, but why I can't upload the torrent? why error wrong code everytime?
i used to use anonymox.. but i cannot upload anymore because of the error, so i try to use vtunnel, or any other proxes but nothing!

thanks!
I don't understand, I have been banned or just my IP?

Smile Thanks bro. Smile I was worried for a bit. Smile
Just wondering if you could unblock my new address.. Thanks in advance Wink as I cannot post upload
I joined a couple of minutes ago and I tried to upload a torrent. It kept saying that I had the wrong code. I did some research and what people were saying is that my IP is banned for some reason. I was just wondering if there was a way to undo this? Confused
Hey guys, for the first time I've decide to upload a torrent on piratebay. But i can't, it gives an "wrong code" error. Also i can't even post a comment. Can somebody check if my account is banned or something?
(Mar 03, 2014, 04:45 am)leelaw Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, for the first time I've decide to upload a torrent on piratebay. But i can't, it gives an "wrong code" error. Also i can't even post a comment. Can somebody check if my account is banned or something?

Fixed.
Hey Guys,

When I go to reg my username LZA_P3LL, andputinmy email address and password, it gives me the error message "wrong code". I want to startuploa ding so i've created a new email address just for that,but it's not taking it.

Any suggestions??

Thanks so much for your time and help!!!!!

LZA