SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I get "Wrong Code" message (again Undecided ... my ISP change sometimes the IP adress and sometimes the new IP is banned) can you UNban me again pleaseHuh
Thank You!

Problem solved... Thanks WTC-SWE!
Hello, I also have the :Wrong Code: in red show up after I try to upload.

I can't upload torrent with the ip address ,which is (edited).

Thanks all the same.
Hi, could a mod be so kind to reactivate my account? I was also hit by this wrong code error. I created a topic in the proper subforum: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Account...red--35006

Thank you very much.
Hello,
My IP is probably banned and I can't upload :
snip!<</mod.
My account is also inactive (I forgot to open the link to activate my account and now this link is inactive)
Thanks for your help
I cant login with normal browser ( failed (2)" and if use piratbrowser I can login but not make any comment??? my username is the same here and on the bay. Thanks
(Nov 17, 2014, 12:56 pm)xenia05 Wrote: [ -> ]I cant login with normal browser ( failed (2)" and if use piratbrowser I can login but not make any comment??? my username is the same here and on the bay. Thanks

PirateBrowser is designed for browsing, not logging into. If you can't access the official TPB site, and want to register/log in in order to upload or leave comments, you'll need to get a VPN. See some of the threads in the Online Privacy & Censorship Busting forum.

There is a glitch on TPB at the moment whereby some of the clickable links (such as the username, IMDb link, or the 'write comment' link) aren't working. See this thread in the Site Issues forum:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-cant-click-usernames
Hi, I am trying to upload my first torrent to The Pirate Bay and I get the wrong code error as well. I have a static IP address and it shouldn't be banned (I cannot see why it would be). I have never uploaded a torrent before on here and have never written any negative or disrespectful comments on any torrent. Can you please help me? I would really like to upload my first torrent to TPB.

Thank you for any help you can give!
Thank you Moe. Everything works fine now. I really appreciate your help.
Hi everyone.

I'm also getting the dreaded "Error - wrong code" error when trying to upload a file.

Is there any way that I can get this fixed?

Thanks.
Hi everyone.

I'm getting the red "Error - wrong code" error when trying to upload a file.
my ISP change my modem to dynamic i think my IP was also change please help me?

Thanks.