SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:54 pm)WynneDeeFanchon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:51 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: [ -> ]Have you also tried using a VPN/proxy?

No I haven't and to be completely honest I'm not too sure how as I have never used a VPN or proxy before.

If you mind sharing, what is your network configuration? What browsers have you tried so far?
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:58 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:51 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: [ -> ]Have you also tried using a VPN/proxy?

No I haven't and to be completely honest I'm not too sure how as I have never used a VPN or proxy before.

If you mind sharing, what is your network configuration? What browsers have you tried so far?

I'm not 100% sure on what you mean by network configuration and as of now I have tried Tor and Iceweasel.

P.S. I'm pretty nub.
yeah im nub too, but you gotta get your torrent up

idk why your using Iceweasel, as it is pretty outdated, use GNU IceCat or chromium

if all fails, restart your modem/router, PC, tv, microwave, and see if the problem still persists.
(Sep 09, 2015, 00:01 am)WynneDeeFanchon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:58 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not 100% sure on what you mean by network configuration and as of now I have tried Tor and Iceweasel.

P.S. I'm pretty nub.

Cancel everything. For whatever reason it decided to work lol Tor browser. No other changes. Not sure why but I'm not complaining.
Great! Smile
Sorry...
misreading...
(Aug 28, 2015, 06:10 am)The_Abee Wrote: [ -> ]@YaMoonSun

See your torrent title and torrent file name. If it contains any special characters than it might be the culprit. Remove them and try again.

It doesn't appear to. The .mp4 contains two audio tracks and 5 different subtitles. Could that be the reason? It uploaded fine to other torrent sites.
Disabled NoScript and it worked out
https://thepiratebay.gd/torrent/12413239
a heads up for anyone who recieves this error while using the Tor browser with TPB's .onion address is that you'll have to click "new identity", and then see if you can upload successfully. I had to restart Tor four times until I finally uploaded my torrent. 
Same problem today but will try the other ways with vpn and using uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion, dont know if there is a problem with the capture script or if who ever is over it is not entering the capture in the script properly...but will try other ways...and yes WynneDeeFanchon it is annoying.
Hi i am trying to register to piratebay.se and it says ''wrong code''. I am writing the correct code but it still tells me the same. Can you help me please? Thank you in advance.