SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IP un-banned.
Thanks. Can I have this ID deleted thanks;

Hidden
Hash cleared. These issues should henceforth be addressed in your Account Issues thread, not in a public subforum.
Please unban my IP (Wrong Code issue)
Hi, trying to upload via TOR (TPB onion addy) since past 2 hours and keep getting the 'Wrong Code' error.I tried reducing the size of my upload/torrent since in the past this fixes the issue sometimes, but it has not worked, so am wondering if it's an IP block/ban issue?

My .torrent filesize - 72.3 KB
No. of files in torrent: 666 (ebooks)
Upload size - 689 MB

@Spud17

Thanks so much.Uploaded now without any problem whatsoever.I was even able to in crease the upload size to 1 GB/900 files!! wohoo!!
I thought I had found a way to avoid the Wrong Code error by using TOR but I've just tried that method and... nope. Hello, Wrong Code, my old frieeeeeend...
I'm having the same issue!! is it that I'm banned from uploading torrents ? I want to upload torrents I have being collection of movies movies and applications..please help me with this..please look into this matter mods or the admin.thank you ! Smile kindly revert back,!
tried a lot but problem is remained
Hi there since I never really uploaded a torrent I'd like to understand what kind of mistakes I make.
1- I followed the check list
2- I used Tor with different identities
3- I tried to up load and I got wrong code.

I'd like to rule out that it is not me that I am creating a torrent file that some how is not ok... (using Transmission Client on Mac).

Please let me know what am I supposed to do. May be you need more infos about my torrent uploading?

thank you
Just to clarify is the "Wrong code" error discussed here the same as the "Wrong code x" error I keep getting when I try and register at TPB?