SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
{Wrong code.The username and/or e-mail address is already in use.}

Here are the issues facing the registration. How to get rid of this problem?
holaila - post in Account Issues and list all the accounts you have registered with TPB.
Hey guys,

I'm trying to upload but get the wrong code error msg. Can you unban my IP? (I'm using PIA btw)

Thanks!
If you're connecting directly and you have a static IP address, create/reply to a thread in Account Issues and we will consider unbanning the IP.

I have the exact same problem.  I really would like to upload my torrent!!! Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

PS- Do I need  to do anything else to get the torrent uploaded? I believe I followed the upload instructions posted previously. Smile!

"I get the wrong error code when i try to add to index on the uploading page. The stickied threat says i might be banned (just made an account yesterday so i dont see why), but the 'here' in the last post doesnt lead to any thread.

What do i do now?"

Error - wrong code

Thanks for the help but I am still getting that error message when trying to upload the torrent. First message was upl.piratesbay not working then when refreshing... Error - wrong code.
Hello, I just got my piratebay account and am trying to upload a zip file. I am using PIA vpn.  I keep getting the red Wrong Code. My username is rokoe. Thank you.

*** Next day

So I came and tried again the day after ^^^^post and tried various VPN locations and eventually now when I try to upload it just brings to a page with a single word in the upper left corner that says ERROR. Please help because I am trying to upload something really cool.  All the Nintendo Powers 1-78 in pdf format!

Thank you, I am able to upload now.
Hi same problems as everyone else I was using Trust Zone but I have been told most or all of their IP's are banned. I purchased Private Internet Access and have tried multiple addresses with no luck.

Could someone maybe remove the ban on my IP Address to allow me to upload?

Thanks for your time.

(Jun 29, 2017, 01:30 am)ice_cracked Wrote: [ -> ]Hi same problems as everyone else I was using Trust Zone but I have been told most or all of their IP's are banned. I purchased Private Internet Access and have tried multiple addresses with no luck.

Thanks for your time.

Still not working I am afraid :-(

Just tried logging out and logging back into the site and tried again received the error message "Error - Upload error4"

(Jun 29, 2017, 01:30 am)ice_cracked Wrote: [ -> ]Hi same problems as everyone else I was using Trust Zone but I have been told most or all of their IP's are banned. I purchased Private Internet Access and have tried multiple addresses with no luck.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your time.

Still not working I am afraid :-(

Just tried logging out and logging back into the site and tried again received the error message "Error - Upload error4"

Big Grin All fixed the description was too large which is something you may like to try changing if you are having similar problems.
I'm using NordVPN and keep getting Wrong code. when I try to upload new torrent files.

Also, every time the page gives "wrong code" it deselects the .torrent file and changes to "no file chosen" so I have to Browse to the torrent file and select it again to retry.

Thanks.
Hello, any time when I`m trying to upload something on TPB it says Wrong Code and i cant do nothing, what should i do?
(Jul 11, 2017, 09:37 am)kdlns Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, any time when I`m trying to upload something on TPB it says Wrong Code and i cant do nothing, what should i do?

Are you using VPN or proxy? If so it could be your IP has been banned.

PS; happened to me also when I tried to upload .htm or .html file
(Jul 11, 2017, 10:36 am)ShadowHD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2017, 09:37 am)kdlns Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, any time when I`m trying to upload something on TPB it says Wrong Code and i cant do nothing, what should i do?

Are you using VPN or proxy? If so it could be your IP has been banned.

PS; happened to me also when I tried to upload .htm or .html file

I`m not using any VPN`s or proxies, it`s my regular IP adress

And I`m trying to upload .torrent file

i checked the 1st page and all of it complies, i even made the description shorter, but nothing ;/