SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Feb 01, 2017, 19:32 pm)Sid Wrote: [ -> ]The IP you are using was banned a year ago. I've unbanned it so you should be able to register now.
Thank you, I made an account and logged in.
However after 4-5 hours I got logged out and I can't log back in.
I get "Login failed (2), check username and password.". I think the account got automatically banned for some reason.

EDIT:
FIXED
I just figured out how to make uploads, and have a large collection of vinyl records, converted to FLAC.

I also have tons of other nice stuff, but I think my ip address is banned (VPN)

What can I do? ( I have tried like 6 different servers too)
You can start by linking your account so we can look into what is happening. Use the form at the top of this page.
Hello,
I trying for uploads my torrent last 5 days. But it's show only wrong code. Please help me.
Same Problem. Kindly help
My VPN static IP has been banned but I'd like to upload 50+ GiB to TPB. Can you unblock me, please?
I've uploaded a new file , just not in the hand and it is 616 mb? 404 error ON YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS I STARTED using VPN proxy , is not what helps .Please unlock my account , thank you very much
Sir,
I can't register to Thepiratebay.org .It say wrong code. I don't know what the problem.What can i do for this problem.
Hey, could you check to see if my IP is banned? I haven't uploaded in a while, and when I tried recently I kept getting the error. Thanks.

edit: definitely IP banned. I uploaded a torrent from a different address with no problem.
I'm not seeing the captcha, is that removed? why i'm getting 'wrong code' error?

I still can't see the captcha, and i do not using a ad-blocker or something like that. then why i'm not seeing it? any suggestion?

[Image: 6a80236067.png] Huh