SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to upload a torrent but to no success. I get the "wrong code" error. Can I get my IP unblocked?
Your IP is not blocked.

Read the opening post--there are other reasons for that error message.
I am having same issues here. I am a newbie, uploaded two torrents successfully. But, I am getting wrong code message again and again while uploading. I tried several times, even created the torrent many times. What can I do? Did I violate any rules?
the IP was banned - try now.
(Aug 05, 2018, 13:30 pm)BigNoise Wrote: [ -> ]the IP was banned - try now.
Thanks! What was the reason behind being banned? I am a complete newbie, so how can I know I am violating the rules?
You simply inherited an IP from your ISP/vpn provider that had been abused in the past, hence it being banned. It's just one of those things, but easily remedied by mods revoking the IP ban.

It's certainly not your fault, so don't worry namastes. Smile
(Aug 06, 2018, 11:06 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]You simply inherited an IP from your ISP/vpn provider that had been abused in the past, hence it being banned. It's just one of those things, but easily remedied by mods revoking the IP ban.

It's certainly not your fault, so don't worry namastes. Smile

I am having similar issues again. I am getting wrong code message again while uploading. I tried to upload twice today and receive wrong code both times. So I abandoned uploading.
What do I do?
Your IP was banned, but it's been revoked. You should be able to upload now from the same IP you used to post here.
Please can you unban my current IP ??
(Aug 16, 2018, 13:08 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Your IP was banned, but it's been revoked. You should be able to upload now from the same IP you used to post here.

Same problem again today. I got wrong code again while uploading. How can I make sure that this doesn't happen again and again?