SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to upload my weekly torrent, keep getting a "wrong code" error. If this is due to my IP possibly being blocked, all I can think of I did was upload a duplicate torrent since my original had fucked up and lost two pieces somewhere along the way. This is stated in the duplicate post.
I can not upload error Wrong code

I use a proxy and constantly error Wrong code
without proxies on the site does not go
Unable to access the site

Timeout response from thepiratebay.org site.
Try the following:
Check your Internet connection.
Check your proxy and firewall.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
my ip
It seems that Mullvad (paid VPN) servers are widely banned. Mullvad offers three-hour trial for downloading their VPN app, maybe people abuse the trial?
(Dec 05, 2016, 02:48 am)TPB_Tor Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that Mullvad (paid VPN) servers are widely banned. Mullvad offers three-hour trial for downloading their VPN app, maybe people abuse the trial?

IP addresses don't get banned until someone abuses them. Draw your own conclusions.
Hi
I'm getting the same upload error :o
Error - wrong code

I  don't even get the code option at the bottom, Just the "Add to Index>>"

A few moths ago I had uploaded the same torrent a few times. I had mentioned that in a another thread here that I was having problems uploading.
How do I know If my IP was banned?

Many thanks

Edit; I removed the http from the Imdb link (imdb tt1646104) and shortened the rip specs a bit and it worked.
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/16510310
Your IP is fine. Reread the first post of this thread and go through the checklist of other possible causes for the error.
(Dec 14, 2016, 08:37 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Your IP is fine. Reread the first post of this thread and go through the checklist of other possible causes for the error.

I have tried everything, for a while now. Most of my IPs under PIA must be banned because I've had nothing but problems all day. Registering took an hour, then I had to wait an hour, then I've struggled with "Wrong Code" errors all day, changing servers to different locations all over the globe, waiting for hours, and I've only been able to get one torrent up, pathetic. The struggle is beyond reasonable! I am beyond frustrated at this point and about to rage quit. To tell you the truth I think I've had enough already. It's pretty fuck'd up bruh to have no reasons or instructions about the error for users to understand, just "Wrong Code". Leaving me guessing for hours isn't winning me over. I'm pretty fuck'n aggravated about it to be honest. Struggling with this all fuck'n day...

edit:
Yeah man, fuck this shit for real, bruh. I tried everything in the steps and I'm not going to waste any more of my time. I can't keep disrupting my seeds whiie fucking with this because I have to change servers every time I get wrong code errors. Get your shit together, man. I'll try another site.
Your IP was banned. It's unbanned now, you should be able to upload.

El.Tequilero Wrote:It's pretty fuck'd up bruh to have no reasons or instructions about the error for users to understand, just "Wrong Code". Leaving me guessing for hours isn't winning me over.

Have you read the whole of the first post of this thread? It's pretty straight forward. With that checklist, there is no guessing.
(Dec 15, 2016, 15:43 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Your IP was banned. It's unbanned now, you should be able to upload.

El.Tequilero Wrote:It's pretty fuck'd up bruh to have no reasons or instructions about the error for users to understand, just "Wrong Code". Leaving me guessing for hours isn't winning me over.

Have you read the whole of the first post of this thread? It's pretty straight forward. With that checklist, there is no guessing.

Yes, and I've spent hours on it. I've already removed my torrent, the only one I could get up, Deleted all my seeds, and I pretty much quit at this point. This shit isn't fun anymore man.
El.Tequilero Wrote:edit:
Yeah man, fuck this shit for real, bruh. I tried everything in the steps and I'm not going to waste any more of my time. I can't keep disrupting my seeds whiie fucking with this because I have to change servers every time I get wrong code errors. Get your shit together, man. I'll try another site.

Lol, my shit? You mean the world's largest torrent site where thousands of people manage to successfully upload every day? All you had to do in the first instance of getting the Wrong Code error was to read the first post of this thread, and if the checklist didn't apply, you post and ask if your IP is banned. It would have saved you a lot of time and bother.