SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I'm facing the same problem,
I registred once, but I received the confirmation mail too late and couldn't confirm it (link was not confirmed), I can't do password recovery for it because the email address is not registred?!

Now I am trying to register again, but I can't use the email address again, although the password recovery wouldn't recognize it, and using another email I get the wrong code message.

For so far as I know we have an static IP on our router and I can access the piratebay directly without proxy's

Would be great if you can help me,
WHCK01
Trying to upload a 1.5MB torrent (150GB/755 files). In safari it times out to blank page after like 120 seconds, in firefox i get "wrong code" after the same timeframe. Suggestions?
Same issue:
tryed many times to upload, always receiving the same message "wrong code".
Coul'd you, please, fix my problem?
What are the current limits for uploading torrents?
There are no hard limits. It is a combination of factors.
And in this case? what limit did I hit?
(Jan 19, 2014, 17:00 pm)SweBm Wrote: [ -> ]And in this case? what limit did I hit?

There is no way of knowing, and is irrelevant to this thread, as wrong code has nothing to do with it.
(Jan 19, 2014, 11:16 am)potigucho Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue:

I had an static IP address. How coul'd I change my IP???

(Jan 20, 2014, 03:40 am)potigucho Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 19, 2014, 11:16 am)potigucho Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue:

I had an static IP address. How coul'd I change my IP???

[/quote]
The last IP address you used on TPB was banned 3 months ago. I've unbanned it.
NIK
Today 08:11 am
[/quote]

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9038381/D...er_Effects
Enviado 10-12 2013, Tamanho de 2.51 GiB, UP por potigucho

As you can see, I uploade a torrent 40 days ago...So, couldn't be banned "3 months ago"...
By the way, may be few the 19 torrents I've uploaded
( http://thepiratebay.se/user/potigucho/ ), but none of them were "garbage", like you said, cause ALL are still be seeding.
(Jan 20, 2014, 03:40 am)potigucho Wrote: [ -> ]I had an static IP address. How coul'd I change my IP???

As you can see, I uploade a torrent 40 days ago...So, couldn't be banned "3 months ago"...
By the way, may be few the 19 torrents I've uploaded
( http://thepiratebay.se/user/potigucho/ ), but none of them were "garbage", like you said, cause ALL are still be seeding.

No one said you were banned or uploading garbage. Unless you were the one using the address 3 months ago when it got banned.

So either you really don't have a static IP address, or you have more than one account and got banned 3 months ago.
That's all OK, now. Thanks.