SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Sep 28, 2017, 08:12 am)revittony1 Wrote: [ -> ]i have been trying to upload for most of the morning.
keep getting "wrong code", no file chosen.
i had this problem last week and changed my .torrent file to 1024 piece size.
that is no longer working.
i am using Opera proxy, and have been for some time now, and have just started to get this problem recently.
am i banned for some reason?
i can still login but cannot upload.
any help would be gratefully received.

all fixed.
many thanks
Who should i contact to check if my account is OK? I'd rather not disclose my upload account name in here or IRC. It would be good to have a clear message informing us if our accounts are banned or restricted. Imagine the frustration of not knowing and fighting with the wrong code error. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. We, the uploaders are what makes this site worthwhile. Please don't forget that.
(Sep 29, 2017, 05:57 am)revittony1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 28, 2017, 08:12 am)revittony1 Wrote: [ -> ]i have been trying to upload for most of the morning.
i had this problem last week and changed my .torrent file to 1024 piece size.
that is no longer working.
i am using Opera proxy, and have been for some time now, and have just started to get this problem recently.
am i banned for some reason?
i can still login but cannot upload.
any help would be gratefully received.

all fixed.
many thanks
got the problem this morning again.
any idea what is wrong now?
many thanks
Hi I have previously had my VPN generated IP address whitewashed but I am thinking it has been blacklisted again if someone has the time to have a look I would be most appreciative thanks for your time.

(Oct 01, 2017, 01:23 am)ice_cracked Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have previously had my VPN generated IP address whitewashed but I am thinking it has been blacklisted again if someone has the time to have a look I would be most appreciative thanks for your time.

No worries I won't do that again and all is well thank you very much for your time.
Could you see if my IP is banned? I'm using Vpn Opera at the moment. please help me
Why do you not banned user instead of ip ?
thank you anyways for the attention
(Oct 03, 2017, 19:18 pm)AlienVolt Wrote: [ -> ]Could you see if my IP is banned? I'm using Vpn Opera at the moment. please help me

I recommend you use a private VPN or other network. Free VPN is frequently used by spammers and abusers.

I believe the IP & user is banned because one spammer could have multiple accounts. Easier to stop them from coming & spamming.
(Oct 03, 2017, 19:18 pm)AlienVolt Wrote: [ -> ]Could you see if my IP is banned? I'm using Vpn Opera at the moment. please help me

i agree totally with AlienVolt.
i also use Opera VPN but not all of the time.
whenever i switch it of and on again, it changes the ip and then i am banned again.
this means that i have to ask to be unbanned constantly. Angry Angry Angry
banning users instead of ip's is the way to go.
less hassle for the forum and for users.
thanks
We ban bad users and the IP's they've used. Some people we ban may have had several IP addresses, and if we didn't ban them, the fakers would just upload more crap using those same IP's.

It's unfortunate that other people inherit bad IP's but at least this thread exists where members can ask for their IP to be unbanned.
These messages are appearing
Error - Filename error. - even if you change the name
Error - File empty - and is not empty
I've tried more and 3 times in Opera (VPN)
I've tried more and 3 times in Firefox (anonymox nl9, Netherlands)
and the error continues
when I put the mouse on {Upload torrent} pops up the word banned at the end of the url
here an image of the screen (if this image should not be posted to edit and remove after seeing)
https://imgur.com/Cx6KsBF
Many thanks for the time
(Oct 04, 2017, 16:44 pm)AlienVolt Wrote: [ -> ]when I put the mouse on {Upload torrent} pops up the word banned at the end of the url

That's not a problem--the authtoken is part of an old API. It is not used in the upload process.