SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been trying things since my last reply.
to help others in my situation with regards to free VPN's.
every time that you switch the VPN off and then on again you get a different IP.
if you get the "wrong code" error, switch it off and on again. this way you change the IP.
if it gives the error again, just repeat the process.
i have started to use the Netherlands, using Browsec" to upload and also the piece size of 8192 for up to 2.5gb and 16304 for over 2.5gb.
this will help to get round the "error 500" problem as well.
hope that this helps
(Jan 20, 2018, 10:25 am)revittony1 Wrote: [ -> ]i have been trying things since my last reply.
every time that you switch the VPN off and then on again you get a different IP.
if you get the "wrong code" error, switch it off and on again. this way you change the IP.
i have started to use the Netherlands, using Browsec" to upload and also the piece size of  8192 for up to 2.5gb and 16304 for over 2.5gb.
hope that this helps

It worked! Thanks! Angel
Hi, I am also getting "Wrong code" error when logged in through my VPN.

I am posting this comment from my VPN. Please can the IP be unbanned?
I can't upload, it says wrong code!
Come on now! help me. I want to upload this:

https://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/37...FsaWV2dz09
(Feb 16, 2018, 09:40 am)longernohuman Wrote: [ -> ]Come on now! help me. I want to upload this:

https://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/37...FsaWV2dz09

Create a thread in "Account Issues"
Nice... the main site not works (gateway error), but the TOR version is surprisingly fast... yet i can't upload, as capcha doesn't appear, instead "im human" appers with a code that need to be copied to another textbox, which isn't works, as always "wrong code", while i'm using select all, and copy paste, so it can't be wrong Sad

BTW google is the new microsoft, a crappy company what does crap, and their capcha is like that.
Can not upload any torrent through TOR. The main site is down so I should use TOR site but I have this problem. What should I do now?
Check: https://pirates-forum.org/status
'New Torrents' has been down for some time from any source.
You can browse with Tor though, just not upload.
(Jan 20, 2018, 10:25 am)revittony1 Wrote: [ -> ]i have been trying things since my last reply.
i have started to use the Netherlands, using Browsec" to upload and also the piece size of  8192 for up to 2.5gb and 16304 for over 2.5gb.
hope that this helps

Works for me, thank you  Smile