SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mate... Wrong Code on my end... I've been out for a month for having trouble on my personal end.. hope you can address my case.. thanks
(Nov 21, 2015, 19:34 pm)SkilletWarez Wrote: [ -> ]Hello mate... Wrong Code on my end... I've been out for a month for having trouble on my personal end.. hope you can address my case.. thanks

IP ban removed, you should be able to upload now.
thanks
I didn't do any uploads for last 2 or 3 months. And now i'v got "Error - wrong code" while uploading. Could you help me with this issue? Thanks.
Your account and IP are fine, so it must be something else triggering the error. Read this earlier post and see if any apply to you:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449
(Dec 03, 2015, 15:59 pm)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Your account and IP are fine, so it must be something else triggering the error. Read this earlier post and see if any apply to you:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449

Thank you.
thanks
OK, I've tried every solution here in my attempt to upload a torrent and I still get "wrong code". I've even tried from my real ip. This captha or whatever this piece of shit code it getting too much. I don't have any problems with any other site but TPB. If there are problems with an ip or some other lame reason why not say that at the beginning before I do all the work filling out the description or remove the upload link altogether. Sorry I'm frustrated and tired of wasting my time.

Thanks Georgia.
Your IP is indeed banned, and for reasons we cannot go into, it won't be unbanned. Change your IP and try again, if you still get the same error when trying to upload, create a thread in the Account Issues forum - just name the thread after your username.
I just for my password reset because my correct passwords were not working. The reset passwords did not work either. I created a new account and  I am getting the wrong code error as well. Not sure what to do.

SunBlazeFL