SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BAN for what jesus christ.....
i use my first account: not working with password!!!!
registered with second account, after seeding my upload speed was 350MB/s .... tried upload any, cant do that:

BAN on IP and account and my speed upload still working?or seeding............im on p2p from 2004,but better support not exists like here

my 3Gbit on XCOM2+NARUTO stopping!!!!
NIIIIIICE..... thx........

bye bye
You're mixing up torrents with seeding and banning. You have no idea what are you talking about. Document a little bit or at least read the FAQ before posting here.
I'm trying to upload Need for Speed™ Most Wanted v1.3.69 mega mod for the android. The apk and the data files. The same version has already been uploaded but only the normal apk. I believe that the wrong error code must have been occured because two same torrents cannot be uploaded but there's a big difference I written above. I still can upload other torrent but not this one. Please help me figure it out.
while uploading i get 'wrong code '.
Update:I try it again and it works. problem resolved
good evening, I would like to point out that I get a Wrong Code is when I try to register at TPB website, tried several sites, Safari, Chrome and IE. Also tried with different IP's from other places.
Have an issue with uploading Mac Software torrent, all the time get the "Wrong Code" message.

I have a unique IP that only i use, how can i resolve this issue?...
(Mar 06, 2016, 15:12 pm)iAlexander Wrote: [ -> ]Have an issue with uploading Mac Software torrent, all the time get the "Wrong Code" message.

I have a unique IP that only i use, how can i resolve this issue?...

If people would just read the previous posts, that'll be great...
Sorry, will go to account (ip) issues topic. Thank you!