SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also get the Wrong Code message. Could you pls see if my IP is banned? I´m using a Vpn at the moment. Tried to go through the different steps but nothing is working.
fixed
i got error "wrong code" while uploading torrent. please help me.
Is there a place to check if I've been banned, before I ask further stupid questions..? Or is the site under maintenance? Kept getting a 504 error, now nothing, just "Error", when trying to upload a new torrent (only my 3rd ever). I've not checked if my IP changed recently but it IS possible, so that might be a good place to start, I think.
Sometime's I'm getting the wrong code error but after going through everything I'm just getting a timeout error now. I use a private vpn and I've tried various locations, and selecting 'other'. I will note though that the torrent file is 329kb this is due to it being a large discography. Could this be what is causing the problem as I notice that it says very early on in the thread that 270kb is a limit, but that was some years ago.

thx in advance for any clues, this is the error I am getting. Browser > working, Cloudfare > working; upload thepiratebay.org > Host error.
Its Fixed Know Smile
Is my IP banned. I always got the "wrong code" message whenever I tried.
today i did upload 3 torrent but now it's show me wrong code . while it's correct . ?

it's Fixed ..
Its june of  2017 and pirate bay still cant figure out this amateur problem! here I made a video before my final exit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nK_uxDPxss

Off to find a real torrent website. Dont be pulling that old "IP ban" excuse guys.
(Mar 21, 2017, 02:03 am)samgot1 Wrote: [ -> ]i got error "wrong code" while uploading torrent. please help me.

hi
i checked second part, i got same error, but when i try my friend ip to upload. it is work.