SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've added links to the official sites, including our official onion address, to the forum footer.
But while i created my account.not get any confirmation email 
(Jun 01, 2015, 07:39 am)EddieXTC Wrote: [ -> ]Correct sites are, thepiratebay.la, .vg, .am, .mn, .gd

Thnx  Big Grin Big Grin
Getting the wrong code error

IP banned?

EDIT: odd, got the error, but the upload was made.
Getting this error as of right now.
Tried two different IP's and both gave me the same.
Can a mod please look at it for me ? Thanks.
How should I deal with this error then ?
If my IP is not banned what else could cause this error ?
I getting this error when i try to upload files (Pictures) amount of 2000-2500. Is there a limitation for numbers of files?
Getting the error too. I have a static IP.
Same error here, some solution?
Getting "Wrong code." when trying to upload from here. Haven't attempted an upload in several years, so not sure if this is something that is temporary, or if my IP is blocked or something. I'm on a cable line that has only changed IP about 3 times in the last 6 years, but it did change a few weeks ago.

Help? Thanks:-) I do accidentally have a couple of extra accounts, that I created when I thought that maybe the registration system had been reset sometime over the last few years of issues, but then discovered it wasn't, I just had to get the password reset email to work.