SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does one register on tpb or is there a way round the wrong code?
I am a registered user on TPB. I had no problems registering. However, I am trying to upload my first torrent and I am receiving the 'Error - Wrong Code' issue as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.
(Sep 08, 2015, 22:22 pm)WynneDeeFanchon Wrote: [ -> ]I am a registered user on TPB. I had no problems registering. However, I am trying to upload my first torrent and I am receiving the 'Error - Wrong Code' issue as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Just use the Tor browser, and login on TPB to upload your torrent.
Hello Admins, Mods

When uploading i am receiving a wrong code input i even tried the speaker but when it starts speaking the numbers they do not match what was in the picture...but when i went back to check after logging out then back in...I notice the the torrent was up ?

Thought I would give you heads up on this small bug, thanks and keep up the good work!!

user TPB:
WW7477
That did not work. Same issue. Other solutions?
I am not a admin, but whatz I can say is, the fault prolly lies on your part.

The audio challenge for the captcha is not supposed to match anything, just a blank box to input the numbers as you go. The page probably refreshed while you were doing the challenge. (tends to happen with Tor using a non-onion domain of TPB)
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:32 pm)WynneDeeFanchon Wrote: [ -> ]That did not work. Same issue. Other solutions?

Did you try this link?

Code:
uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:38 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:32 pm)WynneDeeFanchon Wrote: [ -> ]That did not work. Same issue. Other solutions?

Did you try this link?

Code:
uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion

That did not work either. Other possible solutions? This is quite annoying.
Have you also tried using a VPN/proxy?
(Sep 08, 2015, 23:51 pm)Joker__TPB Wrote: [ -> ]Have you also tried using a VPN/proxy?

No I haven't and to be completely honest I'm not too sure how as I have never used a VPN or proxy before.