SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Wrong code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got this problem too. I can't upload anything.
Hello,

I'm a new user of piratebay and I am expériencing a problem, when I want to upload, I see on the top of the site : "Wrong code" or "Error - Wrong code".
I've read on the forum , it's maybe because my home IP is banned , but , I never used piratebay before, and I don't understand why I was banned .
I just want to known if you can allow me to upload the games and movies I want to share .

Thank you Smile
Eeh by eck, if I received a quid for everytime someone forgot to glance over the stickied threads and started a new one instead...

Your IP was banned. It's unbanned now so you should be able to upload. Should you get the error again, see this checklist of other causes for the wrong code error:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449

Threads merged.
Same problem here, Wrong code! Is my IP banned?

Torrent file too big, sorry for the post!
(Apr 19, 2016, 09:07 am)Spud17 Wrote: [ -> ]Eeh by eck, if I received a quid for everytime someone forgot to glance over the stickied threads and started a new one instead...

Your IP was banned. It's unbanned now so you should be able to upload. Should you get the error again, see this checklist of other causes for the wrong code error:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...#pid109449

Threads merged.

Free anonymity services (proxies, VPN's, Tor, PirateBrowser, etc.) are frequently abused by spammers and scammers and their IP addresses are consequently banned/blocked. If you're using one of those, try again later (when you may be allocated a different address, which might not have been abused yet) or try something else. We won't unban an address which is being widely abused.

one

if those networks are designed for anonymity purposes how is possible to said from  which IP addresses inside that network is that network abusing??
(May 12, 2016, 08:49 am)xendrax Wrote: [ -> ]if those networks are designed for anonymity purposes  how is possible to said from  which IP addresses inside that network is that network abusing??

It isn't, and no one said it was. The exit IP is banned.
I'm trying to register on thepiratebay.org and it says wrong code every time, i've never made an account on tpb before so it can't be an ip ban.

when did i say that i knew better than you do? i've never created an acc on tpb. unless i made one years ago but i dont remember it.
I've tried everything, I've done a number of changes, and continue with the same error.
Thanks
Mikas

(May 23, 2016, 04:44 am)Mikas Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried everything, I've done a number of changes, and continue with the same error.
Thanks
Mikas

Thank you friend.

Now yes, I could upload
hey can you unban my ip please? i cant create an account
Wrong Code strikes again
Well this is going to make uploading a lot more funtastic Tongue