Wrong code
Winston is hungover today so we can wait a while before he sobers up so that "Wrong code" disappears

The vermin (wrong code) has returned and we can not upload our material

Regards guys
(May 14, 2021, 14:53 pm)mwoz Wrote: As of today I'm now getting the Wrong Code error even on the tor site whether I use my VPN or connect directly. Yesterday I was able to upload (tor site only of course) when connected directly but got the Wrong Code error using my VPN. BTW - I tried at least a dozen different VPN locations/IPs and all of them result in the Wrong Code error! In addition, I always get "Login failed (1), check username and password" on my first attempt to login followed by "Welcome back mwoz" when I click the login button again. Not sure if this is pertinent or not.

Same thing ('Wrong code') today for me, even the login failed on first attempt in the TOR browser.
It should be OK now.
(May 31, 2021, 16:06 pm)Vox Wrote: It should be OK now.

Now everything is fine.

Thanks.
Thanks Vox, have a nice day
I am also getting Wrong Code all of a sudden, no matter what I try. I have been uploading for years and am not banned to my knowledge.

I tried restarting my computer, I tried 3 different browsers, I tried clearing all my cookies, and it still just saying Wrong Code every time I try to upload.
(Jun 01, 2021, 03:42 am)DarkDream787 Wrote: I am also getting Wrong Code all of a sudden, no matter what I try. I have been uploading for years and am not banned to my knowledge.

I tried restarting my computer, I tried 3 different browsers, I tried clearing all my cookies, and it still just saying Wrong Code every time I try to upload.

I also just tried adding a torrent and I get the same error - Wrong Code
Yes, unfortunately the wrong code error is back at it. LOL
It should be fixed now.
(Jun 01, 2021, 07:11 am)Vox Wrote: It should be fixed now.

Thank you. Everything works fine now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: What is wrong with the Seed and Leech statistics? def35 86 409,289 Sep 05, 2023, 17:30 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  wrong FLAC url in top 100 page theSEMAR 0 11,272 Sep 27, 2021, 08:46 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Mobile version redirects to wrong TPB adress dueda 3 12,714 May 15, 2018, 06:15 am
Last Post: jerrysmatrix
  Getting "wrong code" all the time while trying to upload a torrent mark10pearl 2 16,201 Jul 22, 2017, 07:00 am
Last Post: Sid
  Messed Up Code kynutcase 7 26,845 Sep 02, 2016, 05:48 am
Last Post: Q91