Wrong code
(May 14, 2021, 12:50 pm)Spud17 Wrote: Winston (the TPB Admin) is investigating why so many of you are getting the Wrong Code error when your IP's aren't even banned. In the meantime, uploading via tor works, so try that, or wait for the issue to be resolved.

One of us will post back here with an update when we get more information.

Thank you.

Upon login we/I get this message. It does redirect to the upload form but from there it's the 'wrong code' error I get.
Login failed (1), check username and password
for Wrong Code error problem

-try to enable cookies from site.
In Tor option menu click privacy and Accept cookies from site.
then,
-from icon Script click allow Script Globally(dangerous).

after successfully upload rape material, return all options to previous state and clear recent history.

In case that someone before you already use your IP and get banned, you need to click on Onion Icon on left side :
-New Tor circuits for this site, ..until fresh IP arrive.

If IP pool is completely banned, then we all have to uck yourself, ha ha ha.
(or use bridge with elite proxy or not. )
Quote:Spud17 Wrote:
Winston (the TPB Admin) is investigating why so many of you are getting the Wrong Code error when your IP's aren't even banned.

only so that we get it confirmed that the problem still remains and has not been fixed

Regards to TPB crowd
I AM A TRUST UPLOADER BUT CANNOT LINK MY TPB ACCOUNT (I DON'T KNOW WHY).

BUT I GOT UPLOAD CORRECTLY NOW AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING CORRECTLY.

NO MORE WRONG CODE!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TPB TEAM !!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DID FOR US.

HEALTH FOR ALL OF US! Heart
Yep, this issue seems to have been fixed now. Please do post in this thread if you ever get the wrong code error again, and one of us will look into it.
Wrong code again. I couldn't upload it today.

The same error as before.

Any prophylaxis measures?

Thanks.
Hi i'm getting the wrong code error using Firefox...but it's working with the tor browser.
(May 30, 2021, 15:15 pm)Pongydog Wrote: Hi i'm getting the wrong code error using Firefox...but it's working with the tor browser.

The right thing is to upload with Firefox too.

I don't like Tor browser.

I'm a trusted uploader too, but I couldn't Link my TPB account.

Thank you for the warning.
Getting Wrong Code error all day, have changed settings on Surfshark and have turned it off completely. Just two movies! Far as I can tell, no prohibited material or anything in the torrent like html tags or file types.

(May 30, 2021, 17:46 pm)Psychodad149 Wrote: Getting Wrong Code error all day, have changed settings on Surfshark and have turned it off completely. Just two movies! Far as I can tell, no prohibited material or anything in the torrent like html tags or file types. Also tried uploading as "Other" rather than movies which has worked before sometimes. 

Also tried Tor Browser, no good, also Firefox, Pale Moon.
Wrong Code is back, all my upload attempts failing atm.

Edit: Switched my TOR code back on and that has worked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting "wrong code" all the time while trying to upload a torrent mark10pearl 2 16,201 Jul 22, 2017, 07:00 am
Last Post: Sid
  Messed Up Code kynutcase 7 26,843 Sep 02, 2016, 05:48 am
Last Post: Q91
  upload greeted by Error, no code just error horrorhound 3 18,250 Jul 22, 2016, 20:49 pm
Last Post: imPROvise
  SuprBay: Authorization code mismatch sby2009Nov14jb 1 17,271 Dec 11, 2013, 22:16 pm
Last Post: kjf