SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Nov 19, 2023, 17:59 pm)billythefist Wrote: [ -> ]OMG everyone needs to stop what they are doing and watch Tiptoes, holy shit im dying

This was one of my super early mixes.  Didn't like the audio leveling on it...plus I think the commentary was a split second early.  So Tiptoes v2 is up now!
"Back in the sofa, Mr. Oldman!"
Yes! I never knew that movie existed till Jaboody. I was like "The F is this insanity? Should I laugh or feel sad?" lol
.... <.< ...... >.>

I mean you guys masturbated to that movie too, right?
(Nov 11, 2023, 16:16 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 11, 2023, 07:10 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]This week's is Hard Target.  Its the uncut version though.  Just a heads up. Edit its not the Remastered one.  Its runtime is shorter.  Really difficult finding it.

This was on Jaboody's patreon.  

Phil Wise
3min
The Theatrical is the one everyone needs.  Its 1h37m.  The only difference between the uncut and the version on Blue Ray is extended opening and ending scenes.  Pause when you see Directed by John Woo on the screen (it is right when the water splashes).  You can sync the newer version mostly up by pausing once you hear the boys talking about sax music.    Pause 5m6s and play at 5:50.  It syncs up at the bridge.  Hopefully that helps folks out.

Man that was definitely a good place to start but I ended up with 34 edits I think...this thing was a absolute freaking mess in the final scenes but it's all good now.  It's 1993's Hard Target, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: LQ7yUw2.jpg]

THANK YOU for this one bc HOLY FREAKING CRAP that movie/jaboody dub was amazing. Possibly a perfect movie in this context lol
Planning on watching Hard Target this weekend with a joint and probably few or more glasses or Bourbon. You've all said it was a great dub so I'm really looking forward to it. Wonder what the next upload will be. I think they're usually done tomorrow (which would be my Friday) then whenever we're graced with Trips upload.

Not the biggest fan of Christmas movies so not that excited for December movies. Actually the only one I'd love to see is "Santa's Slay". A movie where Bill Goldberg plays a psychotic Santa that murders Fran Drescher in the first 5 minutes. Yeah I think the boys would go off for that dub. I mean... fucking look at the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wLLhUaMgA

Oh. Just heard them say in live stream the movie is Black Friday. The movie that had both Bruce Campbell AND Michael Jay White and still managed to somehow be shit.
(Nov 22, 2023, 19:50 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: [ -> ]Planning on watching Hard Target this weekend with a joint and probably few or more glasses or Bourbon. You've all said it was a great dub so I'm really looking forward to it. Wonder what the next upload will be. I think they're usually done tomorrow (which would be my Friday) then whenever we're graced with Trips upload.

Not the biggest fan of Christmas movies so not that excited for December movies. Actually the only one I'd love to see is "Santa's Slay". A movie where Bill Goldberg plays a psychotic Santa that murders Fran Drescher in the first 5 minutes. Yeah I think the boys would go off for that dub. I mean... fucking look at the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wLLhUaMgA

Oh. Just heard them say in live stream the movie is Black Friday. The movie that had both Bruce Campbell AND Michael Jay White and still managed to somehow be shit.

Woulda guessed this one kicks butt because of that cast...but the boys DO seem frustrated with this one, haha.  It's 2021's Black Friday, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: SNEwYI5.jpg]
(Nov 24, 2023, 22:03 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]JabootyBot

Woulda guessed this one kicks butt because of that cast...but the boys DO seem frustrated with this one, haha.  It's 2021's Black Friday, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: SNEwYI5.jpg]

Thank you a mil.  This movie was terrible.  I only remembered it had Bruce Campbell in it and that was it.  There was a reason for that mind fart.  It sucked.  lol It had cool parts and silly parts but the most part it was just boring.  lol I felt their frustration as well.  There were a few silent chunks where they just ran out of jokes.  I felt sorry for them doing this.  At least next year they will have Eli Roth's Thanksgiving to gift us.
This had potential to be a silly alien/zombie/whatever slasher flick but i feel like they focused too much on the wrong parts of it like the dialogue between the characters. Michael Jay White went out like a bitch tho!

Still thank you Triple T for the Upload
Hey is there any way to adjust either audio track in these uploads? I wanted to watch Star Wars Episode 1 but the original audio was so loud it drowned out everything the guys were saying. I use Potplayer, VLC, or any other player and while I could change audio tracks I couldn't find a way to adjust just one without the other. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.