SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Dude no need to apologize, hope your fridge (Trip) was great and thanks as always for the movie!
Any news on their next track?
(Aug 04, 2023, 17:24 pm)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]Any news on their next track?

There isn't one posted yet.  Just checked.  Did anyone hear anything on their Twitch?
They ended the stream a couple mins ago, recording a new one tonight but they didn't remember which movie. Chat was saying maybe Hobbit 2, maybe the next Fast movie (5?)
Haha how did they forget?
(Aug 04, 2023, 22:17 pm)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]Haha how did they forget?

Yesterday they did their yearly fighting game tournament, they put a lot of production into their big streams so I'm guessing it just wasn't on their minds. Their Patreons vote for what comes next and they probably hadn't checked the Patreon yet.
(Aug 04, 2023, 22:16 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]They ended the stream a couple mins ago, recording a new one tonight but they didn't remember which movie. Chat was saying maybe Hobbit 2, maybe the next Fast movie (5?)

Oh cool.  I saw the Fast 5 one was like 5th for July so that may be the case.  What's their Twitch channel info?  I'm ride-or-die for Jaboody.
(Aug 04, 2023, 22:34 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 04, 2023, 22:16 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]They ended the stream a couple mins ago, recording a new one tonight but they didn't remember which movie. Chat was saying maybe Hobbit 2, maybe the next Fast movie (5?)

Oh cool.  I saw the Fast 5 one was like 5th for July so that may be the case.  What's their Twitch channel info?  I'm ride-or-die for Jaboody.

https://www.twitch.tv/jaboodyshow

They usually stream Tues-Friday starting around 3pm PST but have special streams for certain holidays & the boys birthdays. https://www.youtube.com/@JaboodyShow for VODs as well
Confirmed its Fast Five (2011)
Oh hey, it's the good one!!  It's 2011's Fast Five....added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: HHQtvZU.png]