SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any word what their next movie is?
Nah no word on todays stream. They're doing another stream tomorrow so they'll probably mention then.
They said maybe Matrix 2 but they will double check their options, I'm sure they will announce it during tonight's stream
Oops must have missed them say that sorry. I'm pretty keen on Matrix 2 after watching the first one. M2 still had some really cool moments in it. Hell I'm keen on Matrix 3 just to hear what they have to say during the Architect scene vis a vis concordantly.
I'm just glad to have any Jaboody. lol Matrix 2 or the doo-doo butter from HBO. Matrix Revulsion? I want more Breen though. The world needs more Breen. Neil Breen is the key to world peace. Because he knows all the secrets.
They didnt say what movie during the stream tonight but they are recording now whatever it is lol. And I agree Kino, I wanna see boys do the new Breen
Looks like its going to be National Treasure 2.
(Feb 24, 2024, 03:02 am)goat171 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like its going to be National Treasure 2.

Yeah they posted the track.
Wow I didn't even know there was a National Treasure 2.

(Feb 23, 2024, 19:21 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just glad to have any Jaboody.

Hell yeah.
The real national treasure has been Nic Cage all along...it's 2007's National Treasure: Book of Secrets, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: VaUeVfZ.jpeg]