SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Second offering of the week from the boys...it's 1984's Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: HRrTa71.png]
Sweeeeet
Just wanted to share my thanks for archiving these for everyone, TripleTee!
Jaboody really shines for me when I know the movie inside and out. Tokyo Drift is a guilty pleasure of mine and the JD crew was on fire for that one. Looking forward to sitting down with the Temple of Doom this week.

Your efforts are appreciated. sir!
thank you!
Any indication what's next ? Smile
Great question...assuming they're not finishing up stuff on the old poll, the new poll looks like Mummy Returns, Godzilla (1998) and Fantastic Four (2005) round out the top 3.  And with Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines coming in a close 4th.
That sounds great. Hopefully they do more martial arts movies. Just watched Rumble in the Bronx, sooo funny
(Apr 14, 2023, 14:02 pm)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds great. Hopefully they do more martial arts movies. Just watched Rumble in the Bronx, sooo funny

Yeah that one is a fave of mine!  So it looks like the poll they just ran might be invalid since most of the movies they had on that list just hopped off the streaming platforms...so maybe expect a wildcard next week or the week after.  As for now: just like Batman, the Jedi, the Dragon, the King and Xander Cage...it's the Mummy's time to return.  It's 2001's The Mummy Returns, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: lf1qkHM.png]
Absolutely love the mummy series, cant wait to watch this one. Thanks again tripletap006!
Many thanks, friend! I'm excited for this later tonight