SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Jan 19, 2024, 11:57 am)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! Noticing that Jaboody Kitchen Season 3 - Episode 2 is not synced, the audio is to fast by a few seconds, you can tell based off the intro, they are mentioning contestants the intro video hasn't yet shown - 2:48.

Jaboody Kitchen S03E02 v2...is fixed and up now!
(Feb 04, 2024, 04:10 am)JabootyBot Wrote: [ -> ]Was cool to see Weathers as the lead star of a movie.... unfortunately the movie itself wasn't that great(obviously no fault of his). He would have made a great action star if it took off. Was funny to see a bunch of actors in it that had been in a few of Arnie's other movies too. They must have all been good friends or something.

I don´t know about Weathers but Arnold was known for hooking some of his bros up with acting gigs like side characters and stuff. some of the henchmen in Conan for example were gym buddies of him
(Feb 04, 2024, 13:23 pm)Jeralyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 04, 2024, 04:10 am)JabootyBot Wrote: [ -> ]Was cool to see Weathers as the lead star of a movie.... unfortunately the movie itself wasn't that great(obviously no fault of his). He would have made a great action star if it took off. Was funny to see a bunch of actors in it that had been in a few of Arnie's other movies too. They must have all been good friends or something.

I don´t know about Weathers but Arnold was known for hooking some of his bros up with acting gigs like side characters and stuff. some of the henchmen in Conan for example were gym buddies of him

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason Sven Ole-Thorsen had a career, haha
(Jan 21, 2024, 20:07 pm)NotRichBatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 21, 2024, 19:40 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: [ -> ]Side note: am I the only one that stupidly laughs whenever the sync ends with Trips uploads and it repeats the last couple of seconds of the dub a few times. I watched one the other day and it made it sound like Lew was repeatedly burping like Barney from The Simpsons.... Guess I'm easily amused.

I love it, sometimes the timing is just...chef's kiss

I thought it was The Shocker from spiderman 2..not shocking they'd pick it...anyway as those who know it's Electro. so my statement made 0 sense and none of you nice people called me out so thanks

(Feb 04, 2024, 14:26 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 04, 2024, 13:23 pm)Jeralyn Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason Sven Ole-Thorsen had a career, haha

Lmao.

Caught a little bit of their stream today. Sounded like they were still giddy about watching The Matrix and are excited about getting to the other two. Not sure if I heard correctly but think they might get straight to the next one for this weeks dub. As much as the sequel's got progressively worse I'm still pretty excited to see their dubs. The first one was a good laugh. I've gotten to the point where I kind of miss when Lew isn't there now. Lol. It seems like he's missed quite a lot of their recent dubs, no doubt because of his young family. The boys are always great but having that third person there just adds that little bit of flair to it.
Pops seemed a little like "Well we gotta do the other ones now" about the Matrix sequels. I wish they felt that way about Ghostbusters 2, maybe when the new one comes out *fingers crossed*
Yeah just watched it back and Pops wasn't that high on the sequels but said they'll def do them. I always hope that they do movies that should have been better, or are just outright bad, because ripping on those types is what makes them so fun. I watched Catwoman last night and they were squealing like girls laughing at it. Lol. They really give a good reason to revisit movies I'd probably never otherwise watch again (Star Wars ep 7,8,9 would be a good example).

I often see movies coming out and it makes me hope they pick up on some other movie related to it too. There's also quite a few they've done some of that I'd like them to do more. Ghostbusters, Die Hard, Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm, Predator, Terminator, Back to the Future 3, both the older and newer Planet of the Apes.... just anything before more fucking Spider-man or Fast and the Furious movies. Lol.
I hope they do Matrix 4 because I still haven't seen that one yet
matrix 4

man

it's legitimately one of the worst movies ever made. I mean that in a spiritual sense. I've seen a lot of shlock
it's a cynical, nepotistic waste
can't wait!

I didn't see the paul rudd ghostbusters. that seems like a fever dream
meh. if it was in a vacuum, sure, fun. just too many good movies that I'd rather see riffed
I don't mind them doing the Fast series, I say let em rip the band aid off and get them all done like they did with the Harry Potter movies (which I really enjoyed despite not being a Potter fan).

But the real question is how soon do they get their hands on the new Neil Breen movie lol
Fritze, I know. I am waiting on my copy to come. I saw it at the Alamo Draft House in L.A. Its pretty out there. His best work besides his 5 Film Retrospective. They need to do Neil Breen's full catalogue. Except for that 5 Film retrospective. that's almost 6 hours of Breen-on-Breen action.