SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's another one of those movies that I know for a fact that I have seen but can't remember a thing about. What a cast. Wouldn't mind brushing up on some young Famke Janssen. Lol.

I'm betting the guys will do a live stream of the game awards today. I've got no idea what this weeks dub might be so I'll keep a listen out for it.
There has been sickness issues all week so the guys have been streaming remotely from home, if they do that again today I don't think we will get a movie this week though they probably would just do two next week if thats the case
They are live now. Pops is still sick but they did say they will make up the week they missed. Also, they will be doing more Tuesday streams going forward because they have so many games to play so plenty of Jaboody coming our way!

Update: Sounds like the movies up next are Jumanji and A Christmas Story
(Dec 12, 2023, 19:44 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]They are live now. Pops is still sick but they did say they will make up the week they missed. Also, they will be doing more Tuesday streams going forward because they have so many games to play so plenty of Jaboody coming our way!

Awesome, thanks!  I've never actually seen the original Jumanji and a Christmas Story is always funnier than I remember it being.
(Dec 12, 2023, 22:11 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 12, 2023, 19:44 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]They are live now. Pops is still sick but they did say they will make up the week they missed. Also, they will be doing more Tuesday streams going forward because they have so many games to play so plenty of Jaboody coming our way!

Awesome, thanks!  I've never actually seen the original Jumanji and a Christmas Story is always funnier than I remember it being.

No problem! They did say they didn't know what version of A Christmas Story they are doing cause they are always used to watching the marathon on Christmas Eve on TNT (same here lol), if there is an extended/unrated version they will go with that.
Lol at the thought of a hard core unrated "A Christmas Story"... Anyway yeah was watching Justin playing Life of P today. Was just by himself so the others must still be pretty sick. He was talking a bit about how much of their stuff is being copywrite claimed lately. How much work they put into things only to see it all taken away sounded like it was really getting to him. Pretty sad to see.

Jumanji and Christmas story are big Ehhh's from me. Not bad movies but there's just about a million other ones I'd love for them to do.
But hey even the worst movies can be entertaining with their dubs so I'm just being a bitch to bitch about it before they've even done anything. Lol.

I asked what they were doing and (I'm guessing it was pops) in chat replied that they were working on some "big secret thing" at the moment so might be something else like that cool Resident Evil short movie they did.
They were all streaming yesterday and sounded much better now. I know they're sick and can't fault them for that but the last dub was December 2nd. They're going to need to catch up on 3 movies for Patreon supporters at this rate as that's what we pay for.
They said they are gonna catch up, but they also put out a LOT of content so I'm not gonna be upset about waiting for a movie commentary. They could have easily taken the week off but they streamed their regular schedule plus an extra day on Tuesday which they scaled back from at the start of the year. They go out of their way for their fans and that's why I keep watching and support when I can.
I was watching their Lethal Company highlight reel, such a great video i was laughing all the way through

Saw RE4 VR too, I'm having so much fun with it and i know it was probably a big deal for them as well
The boys did 2 a week for Halloween so cut 'em some slack :-) I'm a Patreon supporter and it's the best $10 I spend every month