SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thank you, triple

I remember this one, it's about a shark or something
much love to all
I rewatched Crank last night, now that is a movie that needs the Jaboody treatment. The most mid-2000s movie that ever existed
(Feb 24, 2024, 15:09 pm)billythefist Wrote: [ -> ]I rewatched Crank last night, now that is a movie that needs the Jaboody treatment. The most mid-2000s movie that ever existed

Yeah more people need to suggest that to them
Thanks for National Treasure 2
Crank would be fun movies for them to dub.

Watched their Die Hard dub last night. It was good but I got a crushing bad realisation after it that there's probably going to be a time really soon where the boys might end up doing a month of Bruce movies. Freaking sucks seeing our action movie heroes getting old.
What the hey? Early Dub this week. And finally one I haven't seen. The Blob (1988) Not used to an early gift from The Boys.
No, not the one from the workprint 2009 X-Men Origins: Wolverine...it's 1988's The Blob, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: LZsUtn3.jpeg]
Holy crap what a surprise and what a very very cool movie for them to do. I got love for the 80's the 80's. Thank you very very much for the heads up Kino and for the lightning fast upload trips.

Hmmmm... also just saying I tried to watch the Commando dub last night and the movie audio was pretty loud compared to the boys. Was no biggie though as it's one of the movies that they've uploaded the track to youtube so I used that.
Thanks for The Blob! Didn't have an HD copy yet! Also, thanks for the other ones except for The Scorpion King. (It knows what it did.)
THis was one of their best dubs. Also, one of the better movies they have done. First time watching it and it was freakin amazing. Thank ya Mr. TrippleTap.