SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huh, wonder why they didnt do the newer one. Kinda sucks since thats the most available one and has a 4K version
(Nov 11, 2023, 07:10 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]This week's is Hard Target.  Its the uncut version though.  Just a heads up. Edit its not the Remastered one.  Its runtime is shorter.  Really difficult finding it.

This was on Jaboody's patreon.  

Phil Wise
3min
The Theatrical is the one everyone needs.  Its 1h37m.  The only difference between the uncut and the version on Blue Ray is extended opening and ending scenes.  Pause when you see Directed by John Woo on the screen (it is right when the water splashes).  You can sync the newer version mostly up by pausing once you hear the boys talking about sax music.    Pause 5m6s and play at 5:50.  It syncs up at the bridge.  Hopefully that helps folks out.

Man that was definitely a good place to start but I ended up with 34 edits I think...this thing was a absolute freaking mess in the final scenes but it's all good now.  It's 1993's Hard Target, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: LQ7yUw2.jpg]
(Nov 11, 2023, 16:16 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 11, 2023, 07:10 am)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]This week's is Hard Target.  Its the uncut version though.  Just a heads up. Edit its not the Remastered one.  Its runtime is shorter.  Really difficult finding it.

Phil Wise
3min
The Theatrical is the one everyone needs.  Its 1h37m.  The only difference between the uncut and the version on Blue Ray is extended opening and ending scenes.  Pause when you see Directed by John Woo on the screen (it is right when the water splashes).  You can sync the newer version mostly up by pausing once you hear the boys talking about sax music.    Pause 5m6s and play at 5:50.  It syncs up at the bridge.  Hopefully that helps folks out.

Man that was definitely a good place to start but I ended up with 34 edits I think...this thing was a absolute freaking mess in the final scenes but it's all good now.  It's 1993's Hard Target, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: LQ7yUw2.jpg]

Yeah, I tried editing the end and it looks like swiss cheese.  lol  What did John Woo do to his movie?  lol  Thank you for this.
I likes my jean claudes greasy and be-mulleted
thank you!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks for all the hard work everyone! I'm a little disappointed because I requested a different JCVD movie, Sudden Death, but I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy this one.

Phil Wise
3min

Yeah sometimes they watch these movies off old DVDs that have been sent in so that makes finding the right version hard.
(Nov 12, 2023, 04:13 am)Flowers789 Wrote: [ -> ]

Phil Wise
3min

Yeah sometimes they watch these movies off old DVDs that have been sent in so that makes finding the right version hard.

They used to be SO bad with this, watching old hard to find DVD versions of stuff that never got an HD release...specifically like this situation with Hard Target where it was significantly altered, usually an "ultimate edition" nonsense thing but was enough to throw syncs off several times. But in the last year or two they've been much better with just using whatever version was on streaming.
Thanks for Hard Target and The Gate Triple!
Looks like this is the list for potential movies

The Sandlot
Cocaine Bear
Fast 6
Planet of the apes (1968)
Hook
Jumanji
The Wolverine
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Punisher (2004)
Teen Wolf
The Lost Boys
The Wizard
Dredd
Broken Arrow
Fantastic Four (2005)
Resident Evil: Extinction

Personally.... a lot of ehhhhhh choices on this list. The Fast movies are so fucking played out but they've done all the other ones so no doubt this gets voted to the top too. I love when they do old off-beat cult movies rather than the modern day McDonalds burger versions of a movie so seeing them do Wizard and Planet of the Apes would be awesome.

Also, as much as people dump on Louie, I kind of like the guy. A lot of things he says are funny in how unfunny they are but every now and then he says something that actually hilarious or profound. They've been doing a lot of movies lately where it's only Justin and Pops and I think it helps a lot when they have a third person to bounce off.
I want holiday nostalgia =)
Rufio! Rufio! - My top choice
Certain movies are just magic; the anaconda dub i.e.
some are just not compatible; like cabin in the woods is too good a film
after the corman fantastic four; it might be fun to have them do all of those since I don't think I watched the last two and I bet they're dookie
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

on to Louie
he's gotten better
after Damon; Louie was like iceberg on the Jaboody Burger
now I'd say he's the lettuce and raw red onion