SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They just wrapped up tonight's stream to go record the next movie commentary: Deep Blue Sea
the deepest, bluest?
really, and truest!?
my head looks like a sharks' fin!
joy Shy
(Jul 06, 2023, 22:34 pm)NotRichBatman Wrote: [ -> ]the deepest, bluest?
really, and truest!?
my head looks like a sharks' fin!
joy Shy

Back in the day, one of my friends tried out a faux hawk for a few weeks and the rest of us hated it...then this movie dropped and we kept messing his hair up while rapping those LL lyrics!  Good times, haha.

If you guys can believe it with the 4+ years this thread has been active, we're finally sliding in to the #2 most viewed thread on this site!  (I don't know if we're ever catching Shibby's old low-def crap extravaganza thread which is #1, haha) We'll be securely in that #2 spot by the next Jaboody release.  But until then...enjoy 1999's Deep Blue Sea, added to the stash!!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: Cxk5i08.jpg]
lol Thank you. Can't wait to learn how to make LL Cool J omelets again. lol
(Jul 07, 2023, 19:02 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: [ -> ]lol Thank you.  Can't wait to learn how to make LL Cool J omelets again.  lol

Yeah the whole parrot being ate by the shark didn't sit with me well but at least the sharks ate the annoying british woman....thanks Triple.
I unabashedly love this movie and to see it riffed is just great so my thanks, yet again, good TripleTee!

The movies are fun and the syncs are top notch.Danke.
I had forgotten that LL's scene partner was mainly a parrot, haha
How in the world does this all stretch out to three movies instead of just one?!? <cash register sound>  It's 2012's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, added to the stash!
*Of note, the boys did the theatrical cut on this but will probably do the extended versions for the other two*

Jaboody Stash

[Image: jWLZRTJ.jpg]
Welp. Heres to 3 hours of laughs. lol Thank you!
Now this is a "Unexpected" surprise! Thanks again Mr. TT!