SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The boys even issued a "boob warning" on their Patreon, haha...it's 1987's Hard Ticket to Hawaii, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: taXFMJm.jpg]
Is this the one with the razorblade frisbee? regardless, that's some bitchin box art; thank you for this
I'm only halfway through so far and haven't seen that...yet! But there is a giant drooling puppet snake and this incredible scene with one of the guys from one of Samurai Cop's Amir Shervan's other movie, Killing American Style (which the boys have already done too!)

Thanks Tripletap006 for sharing the Jaboody Show stuff.

I extracted the audio track from the Laser Mission video and synced it to Budgetbits' version of the movie, so as to have a cinema feel while listening to the riff. I'm sharing the audio track below, in case anyone else also wants to create a triple audio version of the movie:

https://mega.nz/file/87xHBTZK#VFXKAR0zL6...b6yjOjCLVs

The above audio track is intended to sync to:
https://1337x.to/torrent/4908262/Laser-M...udgetbits/
(Jan 06, 2023, 02:38 am)Fernando_M Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tripletap006 for sharing the Jaboody Show stuff.

I extracted the audio track from the Laser Mission video and synced it to Budgetbits' version of the movie, so as to have a cinema feel while listening to the riff. I'm sharing the audio track below, in case anyone else also wants to create a triple audio version of the movie:

https://mega.nz/file/87xHBTZK#VFXKAR0zL6...b6yjOjCLVs

The above audio track is intended to sync to:
https://1337x.to/torrent/4908262/Laser-M...udgetbits/

Oh man I was so confused for a second!  I had totally forgotten they did a few of these style youtube videos before moving over to the straight audio commentaries.  Yeah, super cool...thanks for the work!

Edit: And BudgetBits has a better version of the Rifftrax Laser Mission than I had too, haha.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

(Jan 05, 2023, 19:16 pm)NotRichBatman Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the one with the razorblade frisbee? regardless, that's some bitchin box art; thank you for this

Got to the razorblade frisbee, haha...what a fun movie!

Ok, soooooooo FernandoM reminded me of something I've wanted to go back and fix for a while now.  Those early Jaboody Show movie dubs were a pretty cool idea where they would watch some public domain youtube movies on a background greenscreen but I'm super, super glad they graduated up to just doing mp3 only commentaries.  The biggest problem I had with those early ones is they visually wanted to be the stars both audio and visually of whatever movie they watched so they would watch movies with the volume on like a 1 out of 10...which was somewhat infuriating if you were trying to catch any movie dialog and hear what was going on and you would at most hear an explosion or two.  So with that, I've made up a modern mix of their commentary with the actual film audio just like any of my other releases.  And thanks to throwing this on bugetbits' version, you have Jaboody as the first track, Rifftrax as the second and then original movie audio as the third.  Thanks to both FernandoM and budgetbits!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: xC9xHtU.jpg]
Awesome. Thanks, tripletap.
(Jan 06, 2023, 23:40 pm)mrandycretin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. Thanks, tripletap.

For sure...and here's another modernized audio mix to an old Jaboody Show movie dub! It's the good old unreleased Roger Corman Fantastic Four from 1994, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: eNV0M5D.jpg]
christmas in january with all of the 80's 90's action being shared here. and the babes...I crush on prime rothrock, such badass tapioca; In a parallel universe I was Debbi Monahan's blue dress and I was happy
thanks for your efforts, friend!!
I've watched their treatment of both laser and fantastic and it'll be a hoot to revisit them.
Ernest Borgnine was so multi-faceted
I only saw it once, but I still remember Emperor of the North, the movie where he bludgeoned hobos as a sadistic train conductor named Shack

[Image: emperorborg1.jpg]
"you ain't no 'bo!!!!"
(Jan 07, 2023, 16:02 pm)NotRichBatman Wrote: [ -> ]christmas in january with all of the 80's 90's action being shared here. and the babes...I crush on prime rothrock, such badass tapioca; In a parallel universe I was Debbi Monahan's blue dress and I was happy
thanks for your efforts, friend!!
I've watched their treatment of both laser and fantastic and it'll be a hoot to revisit them.
Ernest Borgnine was so multi-faceted
I only saw it once, but I still remember Emperor of the North, the movie where he bludgeoned hobos as a sadistic train conductor named Shack

[Image: emperorborg1.jpg]
"you ain't no 'bo!!!!"

And of course he discovered the fountain of youth!!

(Jan 07, 2023, 14:24 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: [ -> ]For sure...and here's another modernized audio mix to an old Jaboody Show movie dub! It's the good old unreleased Roger Corman Fantastic Four from 1994, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: eNV0M5D.jpg]

v2 of this dub up now...fixes the occasional movie echo that happened just enough to be annoying!

Jaboody Stash