SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tripletap, AGAIN: thank you so much for all or these... was sleepaway fucked? I haven't watched all of them, but I only remember C.H.U.D. being weird.. maybe I was just that engulfed in the movie... are there others with updates I should know about? I have them all backed up on a shitty laptop and external hard drive.
Anyways, I have a question: could you tell me an easy way to hardcode subs? I have a friend that moved away, and she's heading impaired; and she's not super savvy on watching shit with a srt. (She doesn't have an srt or anything, etc.)
No big deal if you don't wanna give a rundown. (You have no idea the amount of entertainment you've given me..)
I've just casually tried with vlc, based on a couple youtube videos, and it absolutely didn't work. I ended up with 20 minute videos, and out of sync subs.
But no matter what, I always try to give you a thank you; and youre really helping. These really do mean the world to me.

Hearing*

Have a smart tv*
I'm pretty sure HandBrake lets you encode hard subs.
(Feb 28, 2022, 03:29 am)mrandycretin Wrote: [ -> ]Tripletap, AGAIN: thank you so much for all or these... was sleepaway fucked? I haven't watched all of them, but I only remember C.H.U.D. being weird.. maybe I was just that engulfed in the movie... are there others with updates I should know about? I have them all backed up on a shitty laptop and external hard drive.
Anyways, I have a question:  could you tell me an easy way to hardcode subs? I have a friend that moved away, and she's heading impaired; and she's not super savvy on watching shit with a srt. (She doesn't have an srt or anything, etc.)
No big deal if you don't wanna give a rundown. (You have no idea the amount of entertainment you've given me..)
I've just casually tried with vlc, based on a couple youtube videos, and it absolutely didn't work. I ended up with 20 minute videos, and out of sync subs.
But no matter what, I always try to give you a thank you; and youre really helping. These really do mean the world to me.

Hearing*

Have a smart tv*

Yeah! So check this out...hardcoding the subs literally means you'll have to re-encode the entire video because you're basically adding another layer on top of the movie (in the form of those subs).  It's not ideal and it takes time (up to an hour depending on your computer) if you're using something like the free tool Handbrake, which is probably what I'd recommend if you truly want the hardcoding route.  

But what I'll recommend is what I've started doing for the last 2 months or so is including all of the subs in the video file itself...the benefits being way easier for people like your friend to turn off/on in whatever player they use and no messing around with a separate srt file since it's already inside the video file.  And if you wanted to do that route, you can get (the also free) MKVToolNix GUI.  It's awesome and I use it at the end of my mixes to get everything into one video file, see below.  The other huge upside is it will create your new video file, srt subtitle file included, in about 10-20 seconds once you hit 'start multiplexing'.  Easy peasy!

[Image: 5Eidnet.png]
It's the beginning of the end...it's 2010's Harry Potter 7, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: oeMmUmS.png]
Thx for the contributions/work on these shares. They're great. Even bought a patreon sub to these guys. More or less to support their work. Thx again
"The Room" has a sub file and a poster but I'm not seeing the mkv. Any chance for a re-up?
It's there, it's just not right next to those files because the filename starts with "The.Room" instead of "the room"
(Mar 03, 2022, 17:58 pm)blurg Wrote: [ -> ]It's there, it's just not right next to those files because the filename starts with "The.Room" instead of "the room"
Got it!  Thanks.
Biiiiiiiiiig finish!!  2011's Harry Potter 8, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: Brr9adj.png]
Thanks tripletap. I've been checking all day for this one.