SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Jan 21, 2024, 19:40 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: [ -> ]Side note: am I the only one that stupidly laughs whenever the sync ends with Trips uploads and it repeats the last couple of seconds of the dub a few times. I watched one the other day and it made it sound like Lew was repeatedly burping like Barney from The Simpsons.... Guess I'm easily amused.

I love it, sometimes the timing is just...chef's kiss

I thought it was The Shocker from spiderman 2..not shocking they'd pick it...anyway as those who know it's Electro. so my statement made 0 sense and none of you nice people called me out so thanks
The stash has Mortal Kombat as a 4/26 upload so it probably was Damon's last one
(Jan 21, 2024, 20:07 pm)NotRichBatman Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 21, 2024, 19:40 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: [ -> ]Side note: am I the only one that stupidly laughs whenever the sync ends with Trips uploads and it repeats the last couple of seconds of the dub a few times. I watched one the other day and it made it sound like Lew was repeatedly burping like Barney from The Simpsons.... Guess I'm easily amused.

I love it, sometimes the timing is just...chef's kiss

I thought it was The Shocker from spiderman 2..not shocking they'd pick it...anyway as those who know it's Electro. so my statement made 0 sense and none of you nice people called me out so thanks

I'll be honest, I have zero clue why Adobe Premiere sometimes does that little audio repeat at the end...wouldn't know how to do that if I tried!  But yeah with your question from earlier, I usually already have the movies they do since I have a decent sized plex collection.  I dump that and their commentary track in adobe premiere, try to level the two as close as possible and then duck out the movie audio a bit whenever the boys talk.  Recently, like within the last 5 or so syncs that I've done, I've added a hard limiter to the movie audio to prevent really loud swings from drowning the boys out even when the dialog levels are pretty matched up.  Then I just use the remaining audio they talk on after the movie is over into Clipchamp because it has a quick and easy little visualizer when they talk.  Then the last part that I'm still not too wild about is re-encoding the entire movie with that end visualizer added on.  Not that it takes forever, just that there will ultimately be some kind of video file degradation from the initial movie thanks to the re-encoding...but I try to balance file size with video quality and it's been working out pretty ok so far.
"duck out the movie audio a bit whenever the boys talk"

I notice this and it's awesome. Also it seems when the boys go completely quite the movie audio boosts a bit? Or am I just too wasted?
Thanks a lot for the insight. I got shit for technical knowledge on that shit so want to fully appreciate what you do.
"Also it seems when the boys go completely quite the movie audio boosts a bit?"

Wait that's just the flip side of ducking the audio when they speak isn't it. I really am too wasted....
(Jan 23, 2024, 04:40 am)JabootyBot Wrote: [ -> ]"Also it seems when the boys go completely quite the movie audio boosts a bit?"

Wait that's just the flip side of ducking the audio when they speak isn't it. I really am too wasted....

Haha, you got there!
Hey I told you I'm a wasted cunt.

Just about to light up and got to a rewatch of Dead Alive. As a Kiwi this one is one of my all time favourites. Peter Jackson is my boy so I'd love to see them do a dub of his other completely utterly fucked movies like Bad Taste or Meet The Feebles.

Justin's birthday tomorrow so they're doing a big stream for it.
I'm so happy to learn that I'm not alone in loving the goofy part where the audio repeats for a few seconds. I don't know why it gives me such joy to hear the random audio stuttering at the end. I just thought it was the "enhanced state" I'm normally in while watching that made it so hilarious.
Me too! I love the audio repeat, its hilarious haha
lol We cheer for the audio repeat. lol Its so cool that it has love.