SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Apr 25, 2024, 21:12 pm)doysh Wrote: [ -> ]They just said on stream that it depends on what won the poll on their Patreon. Justin did mention that 2013's The Wolverine is on the poll.

They just uploaded The Crow (1994).
It's no Laser Mission...it's 1994's The Crow, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: Oi4NQni.jpeg]
Jolly Pirate Nicknames! Thank you!
pretty sure ernest borgnine voices the titular crow
it's so sad brandon got bird flu on set and died
thanks for this nostalgic gem, I was a huge stone temple pilots fan
The poster child for every sad 90´s goth
A must watch every October for me
Thanks Triple T
One of the few really good movies where I probably listened to the soundtrack more than watched the movie, wall to wall bangers
Thanks tripletap.

Great movie getting the Jaboody treatment. 'Sting vs. Booker T' almost made me spit out my coffee, lmao.
Man the Crow really hit me in the nostalgia. That movie was awesome to the max in the 90's.

Almost certainly going to be one of the Wolverine movies this week. Just was talking about it at the very end of today's stream.
They need to do more Neil Breen like Pass Thru vs Major Blockbusters but that's my opinion
Hey guys.  Hopefully I'm not stepping on Tripple T's toes with this.  I made a version of Ghetto Blaster with boobies. It was trying my editing skills.  Let me know if it matches up okay.  Just didn't like the stupid boob faces. lol

Ghetto Blaster (1989) Jaboody Edit

I tried auto generating Captions through YouTube, but they are more funny than accurate.  Use at your own risk.  lol