SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those are exactly the commentaries to which I was referring and as ever, you're the best! At the very least, you're the best at freeing up some of my HDD space, am I right? Yes, I'm right. Don't know why I asked. THANK YOU!

And here's a spare THANK YOU! (Just to have one on hand. Maybe keep it in your glove box or something.)
I almost feel like a luddite for assuming you had physical media. Shivers, goosebumps, shame. That you still found the commentaries and added them nonliterally blows my mind. If you ever run for student council or dogcatcher or something, let me know why you'd do that, and 99% of the time I'd vote for you. Promise.
(Apr 16, 2022, 09:22 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: [ -> ]I almost feel like a luddite for assuming you had physical media. Shivers, goosebumps, shame. That you still found the commentaries and added them nonliterally blows my mind. If you ever run for student council or dogcatcher or something, let me know why you'd do that, and 99% of the time I'd vote for you. Promise.

Funny you say that, I was getting super frustrated trying to find those commentaries until I remembered something from another post here!
https://thedirectorscommentary.tumblr.com/
That was a blast (LotR fellowship), thanks TripleT
Here's another fun Fellowship of the Ring Ext commentary(?) to enjoy. Don't panic, TT! Just a share, not a resync request. I'm about all Fellowshipped out for a while after this last soupçon. Thanks again!
(Apr 19, 2022, 20:10 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: [ -> ]Here's another fun Fellowship of the Ring Ext commentary(?) to enjoy. Don't panic, TT! Just a share, not a resync request. I'm about all Fellowshipped out for a while after this last soupçon. Thanks again!

Dude that's nuts!  I kinda love it (but yes, very shipped out at this point)

Hope you guys have 4 hours off today for this 'poory-timed-and-named-movie-released-right-after-9/11'... it's 2002's LOTR: The Two Towers Extended Edition, added to the stash!
Included tracks are:
1) Jaboody
2) Movie 5.1
3) Movie Stereo
4) Commentary with actors Eilijah Wood, Sean Astin, Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd, Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee, Orlando Bloom, Liv Tyler, Sean Bean, Andy Serkis and John Rhys-Davies
5) Commentary with director/co-writer Peter Jackson, co-writer/producer Fran Walsh and co-writer Philippa Boyens

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 8tczS0S.png]
Biiiiiiiiiiiig finish!  It's 2003's LOTR: Return of the King Extended Edition, added to the stash!
Included tracks are:

1) Jaboody
2) Movie 5.1
3) Movie Stereo
4) Commentary with actors Eilijah Wood, Sean Astin, Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd, Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee, Orlando Bloom, Liv Tyler, Sean Bean, Andy Serkis and John Rhys-Davies
5) Commentary with director/co-writer Peter Jackson, co-writer/producer Fran Walsh and co-writer Philippa Boyens

Jaboody Stash

[Image: FqCsh9R.png]
Wow. Thank you. These are great. I somehow completely missed the last update. Sooo exciting to have both at once!
(Apr 27, 2022, 02:49 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Thank you. These are great. I somehow completely missed the last update. Sooo exciting to have both at once!

You missed the 420 miracle? Got to enjoy some pipe weed with the boys! It took me 4 days for 2 towers and I gots 0 complaints
Thanks so much for this, triplet!
Yeah, the way the commenting system works on here is not great...here I initially though everyone just hated the Two Towers offering, haha. Well everyone enjoy 8 Jaboody hours instead of just 4, hahaha.