SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just ended their live stream, recording The Matrix after to be put up tonight!
Dang you quick the curtains had barely even closed. Lol.

Matrix should be good. Been quite a while since I watched it.
(Jan 31, 2024, 00:40 am)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]Just ended their live stream, recording The Matrix after to be put up tonight!

Its up now
Whoa...it's 1999's The Matrix, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 99J86XO.png]
Woot! Thanks Triple T. This is going to be good.
anyone else having trouble with mega? it'll get stuck trying to load
edit: [nvm] working now

this is terribly exciting, can't wait to watch; thanks triple
Watched Lawnmower Man last night. It was a really good dub. I only watched it once when it came out so I had completely forgotten about the part at the start with that fucking monkey. That was some funny shit.

About to fire up the hot knives now and watch Matrix. Thanks a ton Trips. Really looking forward to this one.

Dang. I've not watched their Action Jackson dub so I know I finally will tonight. Might rewatch Predator after if I get time too. That would be the third time I've watched their dub of that though. RIP Carl Weathers.
RIP Carl Weathers. He's got a stew going in heaven now.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15917355]

RIP Carl Weathers.  Going to be watching Action Jackson and Predator later to remember him by.
Was cool to see Weathers as the lead star of a movie.... unfortunately the movie itself wasn't that great(obviously no fault of his). He would have made a great action star if it took off. Was funny to see a bunch of actors in it that had been in a few of Arnie's other movies too. They must have all been good friends or something.