SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
King Kong lets fucking go! Kind of looking forward to a nice long movie to sink my teeth (and some beers) into.

That game they were playing looked like a lot of Starship Troopers done right fun.
Oooof, nursing a champagne headache today but here it is: 2005's King Kong...added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: B8mMzPh.jpeg]
Trips what would we do without you. You deserve all the champagne in the world.
Did they do the Theatrical or Extended edition?
Theatrical
KONG SMASH!!
kong....hug?
thanks bud
They need to stop using DVDs, and using what's out on Streaming or the blu-ray version.
THey used the Netflix one so it was the Theatrical version.
Holy crap it's the theatrical version and it's 3 hours long? Pete must have really just gotten into a vibe.

Watch for the Brain Dead aka Dead Alive "Sumatran Rat Monkey" easter egg in the background when they're on the boat. I spotted it when I saw the first in the world public viewing here in New Zealand. So cool that PJ referenced that thing being from "Skull Island" in one of the most fucked up budget splatter movies ever, then 15 years later referenced his own movie in the biggest Hollywood blockbuster at the time.
The Boys need to do Dead Alive. That is one of our all time favorite family movies. Oh boy. Its funny and gory. Perfect mixture.