SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: (Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Jul 25, 2023, 11:03 am)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]Really appreciate the tips. But do you use MKvtoolnix to overlap the Jaboody MP3 with the original movie audio track? If so, how do you judge what ms delay to use?

These are my steps:
1. Download tripletap version and load into mkvtoolnix
2. In the section marked codecs uncheck everything except the Jaboody audio. You can tell the jaboody audio because it's listed under "track name" when you click and highlight the audio track under codecs.
3. Click "start multiplexing" at bottom. File you create will be an mka or (mk audio file). Choose a save location and remember it.
4. Close mkvtoolnix.
5. Re-open mkvtoolnix and load the nice video file (4k, remux, etc) you want to be the finished product
6. Go to the save location of your previous mks file and drag and drop it into the codec section and you should see it added there. You'll want to leave at the minimum the video file and the mka of tyhe Jaboody audio. If you want to keep the original movie audio or subs you can leave those checked off too.
7. Click "start multiplexing" again and choose where to save the file
8. From then on it's trial and error as to the delay. Play the file and try to figure out how off it is. Again car doors closing, gunshots, or sound effects are easier for me to dial in on rather than speech sometimes. Once you have a point use the stopwatch on your phone to figure out the difference be it ahead or behind. 1 second is 1,000 ms.
9. Unfortunately you have to then enter the delay time in and re-do the multiplexing and creatre a new file. I have an older machine and it usually processes the file in a few minutes.
10. Check the new file for delay and repeat process.

Fortunately I've found at least for me as long as its pretty daggum close I'm fine with it. This is the main reason I haven't ever shared my Friday the 13th re-Frankenstein-ed versions. I'd of course credit my sources as not being my own but am a bit embarrassed cause I don't know what I'm really doing :\
Just announced on their live twitch stream, this weeks dub is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
(Jul 27, 2023, 19:00 pm)FritzVonErik Wrote: [ -> ]Just announced on their live twitch stream, this weeks dub is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

OooH no!  Hahaha So much fodder.
I think they'll probably like it
So excited for Crystal Skull. Tripletap! Tripletap! Tripletap!!!
I await with bated breath, oh my love
tripletap006 - Last Active: Jul 24, 2023

Oh boy. Hope triptap is aok
(Jul 31, 2023, 17:47 pm)SuperLake Wrote: [ -> ]tripletap006 - Last Active: Jul 24, 2023

Oh boy. Hope triptap is aok

!!! Hope so as well. I'm pretty sure this thread was what got me into Jaboody in the first place
Hey guys, sorry...a nuclear bomb went off right next to me but I was lucky enough to get in a lead lined fridge.  (Actually I went on a trip out of state and forgot my laptop at home!!).  Anywho, I apologize for the delay!  It's 2008's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: NXfGIYL.jpg]
WOOOHHOOO! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!